Let’s take a look:
1. Michael Vick, dog-killer, scum.
2. Al Davis, shitty owner. Where’s Nutting?! I’d like to see him on the list next year.
3. Benjamin Roethlisberger, alleged sexual-assaulter, confirmed asshole. They used the Mullethawkenberger picture. Hee. Ben could broker peace in the Middle East, personally suck up every drop of oil in the Gulf, pee a rainbow and shoot gold dust out of his ass and that hair style will STILL come back to haunt him.
4. Tiger Woods, man-whore. Wow. People hate Ben more than they hate Tiger. I’m actually surprised by that.
Also, yesterday while watching golf, what was it? The US Open? My brother-in-law, who was cheering for Tiger Woods, was aghast, AGHAST I TELL YOU, that Phil Mickelson gave attitude to the marshal at one of the holes. Because, you see, being a good and decent family-man who gets occasionally testy during important tournaments is WORSE than being a wife-cheating raging man-whore. Who knew?!
5. Jerry Jones, annoying son of a bitch.
6. Mark McGwire, juiced-up asterisk-wearer.
7. Terrell Owens. Can I use this again, please? I strongly dislike that motherbleeper.
8. Alex Rodriguez. Ptooie. Ptooie. Hiss. [evil eye]
9. Allen Iverson. I don’t follow NBA basketball, so I don’t know him from Michael Jordan.
10. Gilbert Arenas, gun-loving Wizard. Like Harry Potter with a 9mm Glock. [pew pew]
Final thought: I’d also like to see Steely McBeam on this list next year.
And at least three of the Flyers.
And Bill Belichick.
And Pierre What’shisjerkface.