You suck, you suck, you suck, you’re okay, you suck.

Forbes.com has ranked the most hated people in professional sports.

Let’s take a look:

1. Michael Vick, dog-killer, scum.

2. Al Davis, shitty owner. Where’s Nutting?! I’d like to see him on the list next year.

3.  Benjamin Roethlisberger, alleged sexual-assaulter, confirmed asshole. They used the Mullethawkenberger picture. Hee. Ben could broker peace in the Middle East, personally suck up every drop of oil in the Gulf, pee a rainbow and shoot gold dust out of his ass and that hair style will STILL come back to haunt him.

4. Tiger Woods, man-whore. Wow. People hate Ben more than they hate Tiger. I’m actually surprised by that.

Also, yesterday while watching golf, what was it? The US Open? My brother-in-law, who was cheering for Tiger Woods, was aghast, AGHAST I TELL YOU, that Phil Mickelson gave attitude to the marshal at one of the holes. Because, you see, being a good and decent family-man who gets occasionally testy during important tournaments is WORSE than being a wife-cheating raging man-whore. Who knew?!

5. Jerry Jones, annoying son of a bitch.

6. Mark McGwire, juiced-up asterisk-wearer.

7. Terrell Owens. Can I use this again, please? I strongly dislike that motherbleeper.

8. Alex Rodriguez. Ptooie. Ptooie. Hiss. [evil eye]

9. Allen Iverson. I don’t follow NBA basketball, so I don’t know him from Michael Jordan.

10. Gilbert Arenas, gun-loving Wizard. Like Harry Potter with a 9mm Glock. [pew pew]

Final thought: I’d also like to see Steely McBeam on this list next year.

And at least three of the Flyers.

And Bill Belichick.

And Pierre What’shisjerkface.

And Versus.

1. aDerek
    June 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Let’s make our own list of “most hated in Pittsburgh” sports figures. It should ideally include Chris Pronger, Marian Hossa and Alex Ovechkin, and whomever else Ginny mentioned.

2. Cassie
    June 21, 2010 4:04 pm

I vote for Ove.

3. Monty
    June 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Too bad Ray Finkle retired. He’d be top 10 for sure.

4. T
    June 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Sean Avery, Daniel Carcillo

5. Butcher's Dog
    June 21, 2010 4:23 pm

How does Ray Lewis not make this list? Seriously? Or Ovie. Or any of the Flyers mentioned. Or any of the Flyers not mentioned? Or Bobby Clarke? Does Forbes.com take more care with their lists of millionaires and such? We can only hope so.

6. Al
    June 21, 2010 4:26 pm

I like Mark McGwire.

How does he make the list ahead of Barry Bonds?

7. TripleC
    June 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Maybe Doucheburglar’s mullet was so that people wouldn’t focus on his receding hairline? First I noticed it.

8. bluzdude
    June 21, 2010 4:38 pm

People have forgotten about Ray Lewis?

OK, Ben, there’s your benchmark. 10 years from now, your shenanigans will be a distant memory.

Personally, I think Carcillo should be on the list just for that attempted mustache.

9. BeauJacques
    June 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Where’s Nutting??? Where’s Nutting??

Ask your testicle-less flock of Pgh sheep that keep going to the park!!!

This was a national opinion, and Nutting doesn’t get any press,
    no stories of city outrage!! the rest of the country thinks we
    LIKE anal rape!!

Why wouldn’t they??

People still go! Put more $$ in Nutting’s pocket!

If WE’RE not outraged WTF does anybody else care??

Why would they?

10. CrashJK
    June 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Let’s get this straight…Ben is accused, not convicted, of a criminal act(s) and Tiger screws around, not breaking any laws ??? I don’t see the why there’s an argument here ? What will eventually surface is that Tiger probably has a “cheat” clause in the pre-nup or his wife would have bolted immediately – don’t you think ???!!!

11. SpudMom
    June 21, 2010 4:46 pm

BeauJacques, you’re starting to froth at the mouth there. Stop with the offensive diatribes, please.

12. Jagoff
    June 21, 2010 4:50 pm

My personal 10, in no particular order.

Scott Hartnell, for biting Kris Letang.
    Adam Graves, for breaking Mario’s wrist.
    Eric Lindros, for being a 6’4″ 240 pound baby.
    Derian Hatcher, for knocking out Crosby’s teeth with his stick.
    Ken Hitchcock, for calling Crosby a whiner after Derian Hatcher knocked out his teeth with his stick.
    Ron Hextall, for trying to fight Robbie Brown after Robbie scored on him.
    David Volek, for stealing my childhood innocence.
    Jacques Lemaire, for making hockey so boring they had to take a year off to repair it.
    Alex Ovechkin, for taking out Gonchar’s knee and too many other douchey things to list.
    oh, and Ben Roethlisberger.

13. Heather
    June 21, 2010 4:54 pm

I’m not surprised that Ben was before Tiger on the list. Think about it, all of Tiger’s ladyfriends were consenting adults. Even if he wasn’t charged, Ben isn’t liked because no means no. Period.

14. BeauJacques
    June 21, 2010 4:55 pm

@Spuds-

The only offended people should be Pirate fans!

If you don’t share my view, or like my prose, skip on past!

15. BeauJacques
    June 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Ask Clevelandites what they think of Art Modell!!

If that wasn’t an older story HE’D be on the list!

At least Cleveland vilifies their money-grubbing, treacherous,
    scum!!

Art Modell, and his scum offspring are not safe to travel in Cleveland!

16. BeauJacques
    June 21, 2010 5:11 pm

my point is there seems to be no limit to what Burghers will just say “Oh well. Ho hum.”

No outrage!

Not like if we had a kid Mayor who was stupid, worthless, corrupt, and inept, and he was up for election and it was assured because he’s a Dem! Then we’d see outrage!

uhhhh………..

QED

17. Still A, Fan
    June 21, 2010 5:37 pm

only until they start off 2-2 and then benny comes in and wins 8 games in a row taking them to a 10-2 record heading into week 13…..but then he goes out with friends and does something stupid and we’re right back where we started.

how maguire and not bonds? people have short attention spans and memories. MM was just brought up again because of his hitting coach job. ray lewis IS so yesterday. we’ll see if benny can keep his nose clean and get off the list instead of just “getting off”.

18. Elmer Palmer
    June 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Personally, I’ll never forgive Barry Foster, but that’s just me

19. cmd_45
    June 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Huge agree with Pierre and his PIA buddies on VERSUS!

20. trolleyRider
    June 21, 2010 7:27 pm

wow, potty mouth.

21. LegallyPgh(Kathy)
    June 21, 2010 7:54 pm

On Tiger Woods, I had to laugh that Woods apparently complained that the greens were bad at the US Open…I guess he said “awful.” And the folks at the PGA pointed out that only two people used to word “awful” to describe the day’s play — Tiger Woods said the greens were awful and Phil Mickelson said his putting was awful.

To me, that said so much about Tiger, and deep down what his problem really is…..

22. MM
    June 22, 2010 12:16 am

The thing is it doesn’t appear that Tiger has changed his attitude at all…at least w/ Ben there appears to be a true change.

Also, @ #14, there is a reason why he was never charged in 2nd case and the 1st one was a total joke.

June 22, 2010 9:52 am

Ryan Braun,

BoJack,

People who walk around outraged all the time are tiresome.

June 22, 2010 9:52 am

at least w/ Ben there appears to be a true change.

Sociopaths are excellent liars.

25. BeauJacques
    June 22, 2010 10:24 am

@BucDaddy-

Guess you don’t like border collies or sheep dogs either.

26. BeauJacques Filter please!
    June 22, 2010 11:00 am

I see a re spelling of your name hasn’t helped you posting powers…

27. Pensgirl
    June 22, 2010 11:05 am

“Sean Avery, Daniel Carcillo”

Bingo. Also everyone “Jagoff” mentioned.

And Dino Cicarelli, simply because I personally hate him more than the sun does shine.

I’m surprised Brett Favre wasn’t in the top ten just based on how sick of him people are.

28. anon
    June 22, 2010 11:45 am

Hmm. How’s Kobe Bryant doing these days?

29. CC
    June 22, 2010 11:46 am

How about Francisco Cabrera. Dashed the last chance the Pirates ever had of getting to the World Series and then was never heard from again. His hit started the 18 years of suck.

30. BeauJacques
    June 22, 2010 12:36 pm

@Filter-

Your problem??

Which cowardly anonymous might you be?

June 22, 2010 4:43 pm

the reason why nutting is not on the list is that no one outside of western pa gives a shit about the succos — except when they fire a pierogie.

which brings to mind — why not fire ALL of the pierogies? effing annoying.

then — maybe — the front office?

June 22, 2010 11:33 pm

unsatisfied,

What, exactly, is it this front office has done to deserve to get fired? Trying to restock a barren minor-league system through trades and the draft? Help me out here.

33. SportyGal85
    June 23, 2010 2:13 am

(Spits flavored water on computer screen) Bullsh*t…people have such short memories. He said this exact same thing after the motorcycle accident. That was the Lord’s way of telling him he was “getting too big for his britches,” remember? Now, being accused of rape or other sexual impropriety by at least 4 women that we’ve heard about is the Lord’s way of calling him back to church…

Dude did two different interviews with two different tv networks in which he was asked the exact same questions and gave the exact same answers, right down to his vocal inflection. Seriously? I’m not holding my breath waiting for him to change.

34. Angry Mongo
    June 23, 2010 10:52 am

Sid Bream…. why? Barry Bonds.