Really?

Sorry for the picture postings, but OMG. REALLY?!?

WHY?! What has he done to earn it already?

Amazing.

1. Michele
    August 17, 2010 11:48 am

@ elysianfantasy – I, for one, am still enjoying the back and forth bickering. Please don’t speak for me. And, since this post is now on page two of the blog you must be coming here for some reason.

2. BeauJacques
    August 17, 2010 11:58 am

@elysianfan….-

Exactly!

If this thread is not to your liking, why do you keep returning?

Issues! Clearly you have control issues!

“You should know…….”

QED

3. Kim
    August 17, 2010 12:51 pm

I just have a question for everyone here. Ben has been accused twice of this type of allegation. If he is accused a third time, how many of you will condemn or condone his actions? I’m just taking a poll if you don’t mind letting me know. E-mail me at kimsplaceus@yahoo.com or just reply here.

4. Ms Redd
    August 17, 2010 1:06 pm

@Kim- didn’t you post before as Laura?

5. Monty
    August 17, 2010 1:34 pm

This picture has generated more discussion than the one of the student standing in front of the tanks in Tiananmen Square.

My reaction to that lies somewhere on the emotional spectrum between shame and hope.

6. Michele
    August 17, 2010 2:55 pm

@Kim – I will never condemn or condone someone actions based on allegations alone. That is what is wrong today. A lot of people have had their lives ruined by people condemning based on allegations that are then proven to be false.

7. Kim
    August 17, 2010 4:37 pm

@Michele Thanks Michele for the opinion.
    While what you are saying is true, don’t you think in some cases that $MONEY$ gets some people off and justice is never served?

8. Michele
    August 18, 2010 12:20 pm

@Kim – I agree that happens in limited circumstances, but I also believe that often having lots of money leads to more false allegations.

9. Mojo
    August 18, 2010 7:16 pm

@Michele-thanks for your opinion,but don’t you think in this case where there are mulitple accusations and only 2 that were made public, that there is perhaps a legitimate cause for concern that perhaps Ben has abused his “power” and “fame”?

10. JennyMoon
    August 19, 2010 10:40 am

I just wanted to be #210! woohoooo!

11. OldNorthSider
    August 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Just thinkin’ if That’s Church assessed a $1 donation fee Genre’s Kids with Cancer Fund would be $211 richer. Let’s put our money were our mouths are!