Really?

Sorry for the picture postings, but OMG. REALLY?!?

WHY?! What has he done to earn it already?

Amazing.

1. DawniePitt8
    August 10, 2010 10:02 pm

And if anyone has something to say to that feel free to email me about it. Dholt8461@gmail.com

2. Kevin
    August 10, 2010 10:35 pm

I think Ben is a dirtbag, but after reading “Andi” and her series of posts here, sense all sorts of batshit crazy from her.

Scary.

3. Andi
    August 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Ivan you keep proving my point about what a lack of a real man you are. Bravo! No wonder you’re so offended by people who actually put out the truth about your man crush. You and the Ben lovers can believe all the crap you make up, the rumors you spin and twist facts all you want. You still do not address the fact that no is no…just like your love, Ben. Criminals must stay together I guess.

kevin…mmwwwah!

4. IvanHlinka
    August 10, 2010 10:50 pm

“Has everyone forgotten that the girl in Georgia was *UNDERAGE* in a bar?! Where is punishment for the establishment that allowed her and her friends in that night?”

They had fake IDs. Pic #4 of the evidence photos on the Smoking Gun site show Miss DTF with over 21 wrist-bands on her arm.

She was caught with a fake ID weeks prior in Capitol City (The same club) before she ever met Ben and his party.

5. IvanHlinka
    August 10, 2010 10:51 pm

You are right Andi, no is no.

“Were you raped?”

“No”

The End

6. Andi
    August 10, 2010 11:16 pm

The End will be when you admit what a creep you are and Ben is, too.

You are a pathetic excuse for a person.

7. IvanHlinka
    August 10, 2010 11:19 pm

“The End will be when you admit what a creep you are and Ben is, too.

You are a pathetic excuse for a person.”

Again, that would be people who make things up about people.

You’re nuts lady.

8. Dubbs
    August 10, 2010 11:40 pm

I got a life and now don’t care about the Steelers or the NFL.
    Suggest you all do the same.

9. Monty
    August 11, 2010 12:03 am

Now I can cross “Being stuck at a bad party with a bunch of people playing Catch Phrase when the answer is ‘Tilting at Windmills'” off my bucket list.

10. Andi Is Full Of Poop
    August 11, 2010 1:59 am

IvanHlinka (great name by the way) is dominating this thread with logic and facts.

Apparently that’s too much for 90% of you plebeians.

11. Andi
    August 11, 2010 5:59 am

No Ivan just happens to use sockpuppets…hmm, perhaps like “Andi is full of poop” because there certainly cannot be more neanderthals who are on this web like Ivan.

Ivan doesn’t have the facts and is not using logic at all.

12. BeauJacques
    August 11, 2010 7:13 am

The drunken slut was asking for it. period!

13. BeauJacques
    August 11, 2010 7:24 am

@ Andi is full of Poo-

Vociferous feminazis!

Probably anti-2nd amendment, and they believe sex-poodle Al Gore, (inventor of the interweb,) blindly as well!

Yunz are f’ed up.

LOL@ Monty

14. WI Pitt Fan
    August 11, 2010 8:32 am

Andi- if Ivan doesn’t have the facts, how is it that you do? It seems that you are taking everything that the girl and her friends say as gospel truth.
    Also, first you say you spend a lot of time in the locker room, then you say you aren’t an insider- which is it?

15. Legallypgh(Kathy)
    August 11, 2010 9:41 am

If all of you people weren’t serious, this thread would be funny as shit!

16. spoon
    August 11, 2010 10:02 am

@unsatisfied dude, shouldnt you be on your honeymoon? get the hell off the internets

17. JennyMoon
    August 11, 2010 1:07 pm

I love Monty!

18. Andi
    August 11, 2010 1:44 pm

WI-Pitt fan….I never said I was an insider. I did say work with the team and I am in that lockerrrom on a regular basis. I equate being an insider as working for the Steeler organization. I work with the Steeler organization.

I am not taking everything the girl and her friends say as gospel truth. But, I am letting the truth be known about Ben from what I experience with him and see how he behaves and acts towards others.

Let’s be clear…Ivan does not have the facts. Ivan is putting out there anything he can that makes Ben appear like he’s innocent and anyone who has a moral fiber in them, knows he is not.

19. IvanHlinka
    August 11, 2010 3:27 pm

“Let’s be clear…Ivan does not have the facts”

FACT: Miss DTF followed Ben from bar to bar.

FACT: Miss DTF and her friends were drinking before they met Ben.

FACT: Miss DTF told the cop “No” when she was asked if she was raped.

FACT: Miss DTF gave conflicting and changing statements from one interview to the next, and so did her friends.

FACT: No Ben DNA was found in or on the accuser’s person.

FACT: Medical experts could not determine that sexual intercourse (which Ben denied) of any kind, be it forced, or consensual, occurred that night.

FACT: DA Bright later stated that he didn’t have probable cause to arrest Ben.

Those are iron clad 100% FACT, in this case.

All you have Andi, is rumors and your keyboard.

Big deal.

20. Andi
    August 11, 2010 3:56 pm

No Ivan, that’s what you have…your bs rumors , your keyboard, and bullying attitude. Oh, that and your love for the criminal Ben. That’s what’s fueling your rage.

Just because you write in capital letters FACT, does not make it so. You are the king of smoke and mirrors!

Listen, you believe what you want to believe, and I’ll believe what I see on a regular basis.

21. IvanHlinka
    August 11, 2010 4:42 pm

“Just because you write in capital letters FACT, does not make it so”

Everything listed above is FACT.

Feel free to read DA Bright’s PC transcript as well as the transcripts of the accuser’s first interview to the second.

Until then? Zip it.

22. Monty
    August 11, 2010 5:06 pm

I haven’t witnessed sexual tension this palpable since Schneider and Ann Romano.

23. Andi
    August 11, 2010 6:08 pm

@Ivan….zip THIS! There is your capital lettered word for the day. You should be happy.

@Monty…:):) I’d better watch it, Ivan might show me his junk like his manlove Ben does to women.

24. Virginia
    August 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Monty, I agree. This is like Maddie and David in Moonlighting.

HOT.

25. IvanHlinka
    August 11, 2010 7:13 pm

“@Monty…:):) I’d better watch it, Ivan might show me his junk like his manlove Ben does to women”

Grow up you lying ho. When you start presenting facts then talk.

26. BeauJacques
    August 11, 2010 7:30 pm

@Andi-

Don’t be a hater!

Mean people suck!

27. Andi
    August 11, 2010 8:24 pm

BeauJacques, who’s hatin’? Our friend Ivan has demonstrated that with the words he’s chosen in replies to me. He is the mean one!

@Ivan…c’mon…you read the reports! That is right there in it! Must be tough trying to cover the tracks of the misbehavior of your manlove when he’s trying to throw every pr move out there so people would forget that.

28. WI Pitt Fan
    August 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Andi, Andi, Andi- where is all this hate coming from. Ben never asked you out and you are upset about that?
    Anyway, this will be a useless fight between you and Ivan, neither of you were there that night and the only ones who know what happened are Ben and the girl. No matter what you think you know, you don’t- you weren’t there- were you? And just because someone acts a certain way in a locker room full of jocks- that doesn’t mean that you (unless you are some sort of psychic) are able to “know” what he did.
    You all need to give it a rest.

29. IvanHlinka
    August 11, 2010 9:21 pm

“@Ivan…c’mon…you read the reports! That is right there in it!”

That was a STATEMENT. That’s not a fact Andi, it was never proven, or confirmed.

I provide facts. You provide what you BELIEVE to be fact.

Hello apple, this is orange.

Ben and PR? Nope, not a chance toots. Ben’s doing the same things at camp as he’s always done.

30. Andi Is Still Full Of Poop
    August 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Wow, I haven’t see someone get crushed like that since…well, a long time ago.

Those facts that IvanHlinka posted are just that, facts.

Everything else cannot be proven.

Ivan wins.

31. Andi
    August 11, 2010 9:42 pm

_______________________________

Oh my goodness WiPittfan, you are totally off base. As for the hate, stop the assumption he spurned me. I am a professional in the media know better than to get involved with idiots like Ben. My view of Ben is indeed from what I’ve observed at work and in situations where he could be a decent, moral human being, but instead chooses to be an arrogant jackass. If you like Ben, great…I don’t. I merely am stating proof of why. Ben lovers (like Ivan) will continue to cover his mess up and try to sing his praises. Great. I just choose not to believe the lies.

As for you Ivan, keep pounding your Ben salt. Geeze, still claiming your lies as facts. Even I am bored to death with you now.

32. IvanHlinka
    August 11, 2010 9:50 pm

“Geeze, still claiming your lies as facts”

Hey stupid, every FACT I listed above is courtesy of DA Bright.

You know who he is right? He’s the guy who said they didn’t even have probable cause to arrest Ben.

33. H
    August 11, 2010 10:39 pm

@ Andi
    A media professional would never be caught posting what you have been posting on this site. They might do it, but they would never reveal themselves. BTW, if you work with a Steeler or on Steelers’ property every day, how do you have so much time to spend on here? Shouldn’t you, oh I don’t know, be covering training camp?!

34. Sal
    August 11, 2010 10:41 pm

“I am a professional in the media.” — Andi

And you expect people to believe that after all your posts here?

35. Andi
    August 12, 2010 12:15 am

@H..never revealed myself.Btw, have you ever heard of technology? I have been posting at camp.

wait…let me guess, you and H are more of Ivan’s sock puppets? nice. if you don’t have the support..make it up!

@Ivan…it’s cute how you get mad defending your manlove.

36. Steve
    August 12, 2010 1:00 am

In all these Andi/Ivan posts, I have noticed that Ivan has a real mean streak. Calling a woman stupid is just disrespectful. Ivan, you’re trying your best to prove her wrong and using the language, tone, and harshness that you did is further proof that you have exhibited major anger management issues.

Man, it’s one thing to be a diehard Steeler fan and not agree with someone, but looking past that, in your repsonses, I do believe you have some serious issues with women with the way you talk to someone who doesn’t share your point of view. Are you like that in real life, too? It really isn’t the way to act toward women. I guess in all the responses going back and forth between you and Andi, you proved her point of how a true gentleman should act. In this case, how a gentleman should not act. Dude, I’m a diehard Steeler fan, too. But, it’s not my cause to uphold Ben’s image. That’s Ben’s cause and Ben’s alone.

Andi, stop replying back to Ivan. He’s just trying to further your goat. For what it’s worth I believe what you are saying about your work experiences. You are not the only one who’s seen Mr. Roethlisberger’s ego in action.

37. Kell's Bells
    August 12, 2010 1:09 am

YAAAYY! Steve!! Why didn’t you post sooner and save us earlier????

Right on regarding Ivan! I’ve been tuned in to see what he’ll pull next and she just takes it and shoves it back. I am glad that you noticed and called him on his tone and language. Real nice men don’t talk like that. I at first thought he was right but then noticed that he turned ugly on her in an almost extreme anger way and his true colors showed brightly.

Good call on Andi! Only so much a gal can take. Hope she doesn’t respond to him.

You are soooo right. It is Ben who needs to uphold his own image.

38. IvanHlinka
    August 12, 2010 2:39 am

Hey, if the girl wants to sling the arrows don’t get upset when she gets them slung right back.

Andi here has done NOTHING, but report rumor after rumor after rumor after rumor after rumor after rumor about Ben.

I, and others, have provided FACTS, and ONLY FACTS, regarding this Georgia case. Andi here claims they are rumors. No, they are facts.

Like this new fact tonight, the bodyguard who was accused of “dragging” the accuser down the hallway according to her friends? Still employed, not suspended, and after the Coraopolis authorities looked at the GBI report and did their own investigation? Now consider the matter “inactive” unless something “new” pops up which we all know isn’t going to happen.

All these investigations, by a host of investigators for several organizations, and yet no one has been charged with a crime.

39. IvanHlinka
    August 12, 2010 2:44 am

Yeah Andi’s posting from camp…Like any real media source would be posting on this particular blog while practice is going on. LOL

40. Black n Gold
    August 12, 2010 5:38 am

“That should tell anyone with a brain in their head that no crime was committed. Despite what Andrea here says to the contrary.”

Maybe the Steelers are paying out of their way on this one.

41. Jerrycurl
    August 12, 2010 6:18 am

Methinks Andi got under Ivan’s skin because he knows she can post something that would or could hurt Ben’s repuation. At this point it’s been so damaged anyhow, so who cares?

42. Bob
    August 12, 2010 6:50 am

” Now consider the matter “inactive” unless something “new” pops up which we all know isn’t going to happen. ”

Um, IvantheLunkhead, what is “inactive” is the Coraopolis probe of the officer, not Ben’s case. Read the first paragraph in the PG today.

Perhaps you should back off of this and stop claiming your facts as true, especially since you’re misconstruing them. Point in case what you just described as inactive. If people didn’t think you looked like an ass before, they do now.

For what it’s worth ladies, not everyone thinks or acts like IvantheLunkhead. He’s just been giving us Pittsburgh men a bit of a tarnish on this board.

43. Monty
    August 12, 2010 8:42 am

My 2 cents is that it would be a better use of Andi’s and Ivan’s time to collaborate on a screenplay for Ishtar 2: Rise of the Camel than to continue this argument in public.

That said, if they can get to 200 posts on this thread with fresh material, I’m willing to post evidence that conclusively proves that Justin Bieber is Ellen DeGeneres’ daughter.

44. BeauJacques
    August 12, 2010 9:27 am

@Andi-

What is wrong with manlove?

You’re tossing the word around with contempt.

I’m gettin’ homophobic vibes here.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. (Jerry Seinfeld)

45. H
    August 12, 2010 10:25 am

@ Andi
    Are you really that dense? I guess you are in the media because media idiots usually do fail at reading comprehension. Let me explain my post… I didn’t mean you actually revealed who you are, although I think I have a pretty good idea, I meant that you keep throwing in our faces that you know have all of this information because you work in the media and cover the Steelers. A true media profeesional who respected their working relationship with an organization like the Steelers, would not be talking about someone connected with that organization in the manner you have on a message thread like this.

On covering training camp, I meant that you should be rather busy right now observing practice and evaluating the players ON the field. That shouldn’t leave you the amount of time you seem to have to gossip about them OFF the field.

46. Laura
    August 12, 2010 10:38 am

Did you all see this in the PA Newspaper today?
    What in the world does all of this mean “Inactive”. It sounds like they don’t know what to do to me. I heard that one of those 2 Bodyguards “PA’s” forged their bosses’ name on their form to even work for Ben and so that alone should be grounds for putting a stop to either one of them working for Ben. These guys are all just a Bunch of Crooks! I wonder if those GA Girls were paid off not to testify in PA?

47. Andi
    August 12, 2010 10:56 am

@BeauJacques :) LOL!

@H, the sockpuppeting is really very lame. It’s apparent that you read and write posts just like your buddy Ivan. Please, H, Sal, Ivan, whoever you are at whatever moment, it’s old. I feel sorry for your mother. She must be disappointed that you hate girls and treat them bad. Surely she brought you up better.

@Steve. Sorry. I had to respond to Ivan (H, Sal) whoever he is now.

@Bob- BINGO! You nailed it sir! Thank you!

48. H
    August 12, 2010 11:47 am

@ Andi
    I AM a girl, so I know EXACTLY how to treat them, especially ones like you. If you are going to act like an arrogant *****, then I’m going to treat you like an arrogant *****. And no, I’m not Ivan or in any way related to him, but I do agree with everything he has been posting.

49. Politicalpartypooper
    August 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Can we all just agree that everybody wants to be just like me?

Everybody? Can we at least agree on that much? Andi, Ivan, yours should be the first hands up.

Sorry, Virgina, but you gotta find a common ground in these things, and I just picked the most obvious one. ;)

50. IvanHlinka
    August 12, 2010 1:34 pm

“Um, IvantheLunkhead, what is “inactive” is the Coraopolis probe of the officer, not Ben’s case”

Correct. And what did they do to him? NOTHING.

Now, do you really think that if they found any evidence that Barraveccio “dragged” the accuser in the back room area towards the bathroom that he would be still working for them? NO. He would have been fired.

Yeah, Ben’s accuser was “dragged” by the bodyguard, but somehow they found no evidence of that, anywhere on her, even though she was wearing a dress. If she was dragged? She would have had marks on her from the floor of the hallway.

“Perhaps you should back off of this and stop claiming your facts as true, especially since you’re misconstruing them”

I haven’t been misconstruing anything. All I (and others) listed are facts provided by DA Bright.

Andi here thinks they are rumors.

Sorry, but they aren’t.