Really?

Sorry for the picture postings, but OMG. REALLY?!?

WHY?! What has he done to earn it already?

Amazing.

1. Ben is innocent
    August 12, 2010 11:50 pm

I have been reading this and I must say,

@Andi, are you McNulty, you sound alot like her, you know, Your posts look familiar from another board. Just Saying.

Miss DTF, she told police that she hadn’t been with anyone since New Years well that is a lie, She was with not 1 but 2 guys a couple nights before Ben came to town. She also tried to accuse another man a year before, and this man provided pictures of her naked and very willing. I am sorry but this girl is no innocent and neither are her friends. She has been found passed out on streets and other sorrid tales. She does this when she gets drunk and does things that she very well should have , and then when she is found out she cries rape.

Women like her and Andrea Mcnulty make me sick, they do things that they shouldnt have and then play the rape card. Well,the only ones they are hurting is true victims of this crime and trust me neither on of those 2 were victims, they were very willing participants. If they would have kept thier legs closed to begin with, then these things would not have happened. I for one think that the laws need to be changed and when a woman falsely accuses a man of this they should be held accountable for thier actions.

2. IvanHlinka
    August 13, 2010 1:04 am

Ben is innocent,

Email that info to me at IvanHlinka1@yahoo.com if you still have it.

Thanks-

3. Laura
    August 13, 2010 3:14 am

@Ben is innocent. I agree with you about the GA Girl and Andrea McNulty that they falsely accused Ben of rape, but what about the other women that have accused Ben of rape. There are at least 2 others. One of them is in GA and was the girl that took Ben home from the golf course when he was drunk and he made unwanted sexual advances at her. The most convincing one is the girl from Nevada (Not Andrea McNulty) but this girl hired an attorney from Boston about 6 months before the GA Incident and had a college degree and she decided not to pursue it but if I remember correctly she met Ben at some VIP at a Bar in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Do you think the GA Girl’s name will come out eventually? Where did you find out about her posing nude for this guy and who else did she accuse of rape. You said she was with 2 guys a few days before Ben, do you mean she was involved in an orgy? When did she say she had not been with a guy since New Year’s and did she mean have sex since New Years?

I wonder why Ben did not put a Civil Suit on the GA Girl? Maybe that is what he should have done to set the record straight? JMO!

E-mail me at: kimsplaceus@yahoo.com

4. Crash
    August 13, 2010 5:00 am

Um, Laura, BOTH of those other instances didn’t involve rape. Neither the golf course driver nor the other gal in Vegas.

Read up.

Thanks.

5. Bob
    August 13, 2010 6:28 am

Well gee Crash or Ivan, which email is it? Did you forget which name you were posting under?

Guess the sockpuppeting is true! Suddenly Andi has gained a lot more cred in my eyes. She called you on that one!

6. Ben is not Innocent
    August 13, 2010 6:59 am

Laura is correct. There are other women who have accused Ben of deviant sexual advances. Crash, that is rape.

7. Casar
    August 13, 2010 7:11 am

Bob, I noticed that too. It’s unfortunate that Ivanhlinka has way too much time on his hands to keep posting under multiple names. Pathetic he is having conversations with himself, too.

You need a real job Ivanhlinka. Being paid in massages by Ben may seem nice, but does it really pay the bills?

8. Joe
    August 13, 2010 8:10 am

I don’t think he’s sockpuppeting, that email thing was just a coincidence.

9. Joe
    August 13, 2010 8:10 am

Joe’s right. And he’s dashing!

10. Joe
    August 13, 2010 8:11 am

Big ups, Joe!! You da man!!!!

11. H
    August 13, 2010 10:22 am

Making unwanted sexual advances on someone is NOT rape. Forcing them to actually have sex with you is. And, Andi has NO credibility at all. Notice how she hasn’t been back?

12. I bet....
    August 13, 2010 10:54 am

….Andi doesn’t have enough brains to keep the curly fries from burning.

Love how people have to attempt to give themselves credibility (‘Im in the locker room, blah blah blah’) to think they have more of an opinion than someone else.

You don’t like Ben, so be it. As long as he keeps playing and winning, I could care less what he does.

13. JennyMoon
    August 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Did anyone count how many times “fact” was written in this thread. Someone should win a prize for that.

14. Bob
    August 13, 2010 2:54 pm

No Joe, that was on coincidence. Add your name onto the Ivan/H/Crash/Whatever Other Name you post under to try to get people to agree with you. Despite what you posted about yourself, you are clearly not da man!

You should take a Posting 101 course. If you did you would of known not to make the crucially dumb mistake you did.

The readers of this forum are smart enough to realize you are sockpuppeting.

15. Bob
    August 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Meant to say “it was no coincidence”, not “on”. Typo.

16. WI Pitt Fan
    August 13, 2010 3:11 pm

I think the fact that Andi is not back may mean that one of the posters above identified her correctly.

17. Joe
    August 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Bob — Don’t hate on Joe. Joe likes Bob. Joe was just making a joke at Crash’s expense. Joe is hilarious, but I guess sometimes his jokes aren’t obvious enough. Joe wants Bob to have a good weekend though! Up with Joe.

18. Mark
    August 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Andi lost her job I hope you are all happy. Now who will do the Laundry for the steelers? Can’t play with a dirty jock! I hope all you Andi haters can live with yourselves.

19. IvanHlinka
    August 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Crash is my regular name on various boards.

Those were the only two posts by me as Crash since I began posting here on this thread.

“Laura is correct. There are other women who have accused Ben of deviant sexual advances. Crash, that is rape”

The Vegas VIP girl’s lawyer said Ben’s offense may have been unwanted “groping”.

That’s no where near a rape. Same for the supposed other incident in Georgia.

Read up.

20. Andi
    August 13, 2010 9:20 pm

WI Pitt Fan Says:
    August 13th, 2010 at 3:11 pm

_______________________

Sorry, WI Pitt Fan, nobody identified me correctly.

Out of respect for Steve, I decided not to play into Ivan’s (or whoever he’s posting as)sick little game. I truly believe he needs help.

I also believe Steve’s post #136 said it all. He’s right. Ivan proved my point. I said all I needed to say to him.

21. Sal
    August 13, 2010 10:17 pm

And now it’s back to doing laundry in Latrobe for Andi!

22. Samantha
    August 13, 2010 10:41 pm

What I can’t believe is how a bunch of men and women did not see through this Ivan’s cruelty and call him on it. I find that disturbing that you would allow someone to be so mean, inaccurate, and cut throat to someone who does not share his opinion. He is lacking a sensible, man gene and is a true hick. You all must be too, to support this hick. Shame on you!

As far as I see only Steve called him on it. Amazing how you yinzers think. You are the equivalent of rednecks. Black and gold and RED!

No wonder Pittsburghers suck at times if this pack mentality I’ve read here is what is representative of the city. There’s absolutely no sense shown.

The picture Ginny provided is spot on how I think you all are. Especially Ivanhilnka. That might even be him in the pic. No empathy or a clue!

You all put the pitts in Pittsburgh!

23. Ram Man
    August 13, 2010 10:45 pm

“IvanHilinka is the only name I’ve posted on here except for last night by mistake, I think the fact that I posted the Ivan email proves that one.”

When you’re explaining, you’re losing. In this case, you were busted man! You lost.

24. IvanHlinka
    August 14, 2010 12:44 am

“What I can’t believe is how a bunch of men and women did not see through this Ivan’s cruelty and call him on it”

And Andrea making up shit about Ben? That’s OK right? She can call Ben a criminal and thats OK too? Spare me.

“I find that disturbing that you would allow someone to be so mean, inaccurate, and cut throat to someone who does not share his opinion”

Inaccurate? I’m all about accuracy sweetheart.

All I have ever provided in this thread is documented 100% FACTS. Not like Andrea here with her made up bullshit and her alleged secret life.

Once again for those scoring at home, these below are FACTS about the case in Georgia.

#1. The video tapes were erased, AFTER the local police viewed them. The DA also said the contents of said tapes, WOULD NOT prove one way or the other if a crime happened because those tapes were A) Not in the VIP room. B) Not in the hallway leading to the bathroom and C) Nor in the bathroom itself.

#2. The accuser was the one who said she “needed to go to the bathroom, lets go to the bathroom, so I went the bathroom”. That’s a far cry from her changing her story the next day, and a very far cry from her drunken friends claiming she was “dragged” back there by a bodyguard.

#3. Ben was accused of unprotected rape sex.

During the examination of said accuser it was determined that:

A) No Ben DNA of any kind.

B) Negative rape kit.

C) The medical experts could not even prove they had sex of ANY KIND, be it rape or consensual.

But yet I and others here have to listen to Andi and others say Ben raped this girl? Call him a criminal? That’s OK?

Sorry, doesn’t work that way. If Andrea here is going to pollute this thread with her garbage and her lies? She has to expect response back.

You don’t like it? Click the X on the top right of the monitor you are reading this on and be on your way.

25. Samantha
    August 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Ivan you’re full of crap. I didn’t read every post because a lot of yours seems to be filtrated B.S., but I don’t think Andi ever said he raped anyone. From what I read, it seems her belief is that he’s guilty and that he exhibits arrogant behavior, which all of the city of Pittsburgh is aware of.

I’m beginning to take Andi’s side. If you don’t like what’s written about Benny Boy, then you click the x at the top of your screen. He’s had numerous accusations. When you get to the number on one hand, that’s more than enough. That’s why the Rooney’s were about to trade him.

You’re totally wrong about #2. She NEVER said that. Ben said that “there’s the bathroom…go get the bathroom” to his police officer guard. That was in the articles about the Coraoplis police officer who’s probe was dropped. Read up!

26. IvanHlinka
    August 14, 2010 1:28 pm

“She NEVER said that. Ben said that “there’s the bathroom…go get the bathroom” to his police officer guard.”

WRONG!

“I was like, ‘Well, I need to go to the bathroom, let’s go to the bathroom.’ So I went to the bathroom,”

Those are HER words to the Georgia police, in her first interview.

Next?

27. WK
    August 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Ivan rocks. Well said.

28. IvanHlinka
    August 14, 2010 4:23 pm

The people just don’t deal in facts.

The accuser statement below, once again:

That totally contradicts her second statement when she said she got to the bathroom by accident trying to get away from “exposed” Ben, and it totally ruins the credibility of Nicole Biancofiore her star “witness” who claims the accuser was “dragged” back there by a bodyguard.

Like I said before, I deal in facts.

People like Andi and Samantha deal in whatever fiction pops into their heads.

29. Samantha
    August 14, 2010 7:20 pm

IvanHilinka, why are you not acknowledging the horrible behavior of Ben going against a woman’s wish? Whether they were fooling around or not, when she said STOP or I DON’T WANT TO he should’ve had the decency to stop.

You are just as much a cad as Ben. Don’t even try justify that one.

Enough already. I’m tired of reading your b.s.

30. H
    August 14, 2010 7:56 pm

@ Samantha

The GA accuser never once said STOP or I DON’T WANT TO. She kept using the phrase “isn’t okay” and even the interviewing detective questioned if she was clear as to what exactly she meant by that.

You really do need to either read the case files or watch the interview DVDs before you argue the facts of the case.

31. Samantha
    August 14, 2010 8:14 pm

You’re a total dumbshit. “Isn’t okay” is NOT okay. He should’ve had the good sense to back off.

That’s the bottomoe line.

32. Samantha
    August 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Type on “bottom” before you jump down my throat Ivanhilnka.

33. IvanHlinka
    August 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Um, Samantha, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPNENED BECAUSE YOU WEREN’T THERE.

The physical evidence also does not support intercourse happening.

YOU say Ben should have stopped? You don’t have evidence to back up the claim that they even STARTED to have sex.

Again, you deal in what if’s. I’ll deal in facts.

34. H
    August 14, 2010 9:01 pm

@ Samantha

I’m NOT Ivan. Can you understand that NOT or are you a total dumbshit?

35. BeauJacques
    August 14, 2010 10:55 pm

@Steve, #136- Stupid is stupid does.

Both women are low-life bar skanks.

The whore in Tahoe should be charged with conspiracy to criminally extort!

The drunken, underage GA ho asked for it.

Ben is innocent of everything but being dumb.

36. BeauJacques
    August 14, 2010 10:56 pm

@Steve- Go host a sensitivity pow-wow in a park somewhere,
    hold hands and sing Kumbaya, and get the eff over it!

Some women ARE stupid!

37. IvanHlinka
    August 15, 2010 12:25 am

“Enough already. I’m tired of reading your b.s.”

Anyone would be tired of reading facts when one refuses to deal in them.

38. Samantha
    August 15, 2010 10:26 am

@Beaujacques….wow! you had a total personality flip. Steve is exhibiting the way a man should treat a woman, especially one he doesn’t know. What is with the meanness? I’d expect that from Ivan.

@Ivan/H/Sal/Crash/Whatever Name You’re posting under now…. You seem so intent on defending Ben, no matter how gay or stupid it makes you look. You can recite these supposed “facts”, but the bottom line is Ben’s behavior. Why are you not addressing that? I don’t care what tapes are erased or not (and I do believe some people were paid off. Evidence is supposed to stay intact, not suddenly erased after hearing. That’s b.s.)

Your believing that it is not wrong to not throw yourself upon a woman who “backs out” even after flirting, shows that you are a true creep, too. You truy need psychological help. You and Ben both need to be in sex rehab. But, you might get off on that. :)

39. BeauJacques
    August 15, 2010 6:03 pm

@Samantha- menopause

40. H
    August 15, 2010 6:20 pm

@ Samantha
    I’m just going to keep posting this until you get it through your head… which shouldn’t be so hard because it’s obviously filled with air.

I am NOT Ivan. I’m a totally different person who just happens to agree with him. Of course, that would be a fact and it’s become very apparent that you do not deal in facts.

41. IvanHlinka
    August 16, 2010 1:16 am

“I don’t care what tapes are erased or not (and I do believe some people were paid off.”

Of course you do. That’s what an idiot would think.

Why would Ben pay anyone off when the evidence doesn’t support the accuser’s version of events?

Again, you deal in what if’s.

I’ll stick to facts.

42. Samantha
    August 16, 2010 11:09 am

Ivan, you totally evaded my question, which proves to me your a wuss. You keep making up stuff to support your lameass argument.

Go pound salt to your worn out Ben poster.

43. IvanHlinka
    August 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Ben showed bad judgement. That doesn’t make him a criminal, rapist, or anything else. I’m sure we’ve all used bad judgment in our lives, that includes you too.

Wuss? Grow up Toots. This is 2010, Fast Times at Ridgemont High was almost 30 years ago.

Once again, YOU were not in Georgia. YOU were not there. YOU do not know what happened in the club.

So stop acting like you do.

44. Ms Redd
    August 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Too bad Ginny is on vacation when we really need her to stop this nonsense.

45. elysianfantasy
    August 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Okay, to Crash/Ivan, Samantha, Andi, H and whoever else won’t stop beating this dead horse…

STOP BEATING THIS DEAD HORSE! I think I can safely speak for the majority of Ginny’s readers who, while at first were kind of amused at your tirades back and forth, are now just getting plain annoyed.

Seriously, get over it. None of us will ever know what really happened because we weren’t there. And frankly, all of the tawdry details are enough to make me want to vomit. The fact of the matter is he’s playing and will continue to do so in spite of the suspension/public opinion. What’s the use of yelling at each other when at the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter one whit to what is going on at the present?

Now shut your pieholes and think about putting your “righteous anger” into things that are worth it. FYI, Ben isn’t one of those things.

46. BeauJacques
    August 16, 2010 5:29 pm

@elysianfantas…- You obviously have control issues and should seek professional help

meh

47. Bram R
    August 16, 2010 8:43 pm

@Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl: Just checked back in, belated thanks for the correction! A mistake I won’t be making again.

48. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl
    August 16, 2010 9:20 pm

@Bram R — no worries. Reflex response.

49. elysianfantasy
    August 17, 2010 10:43 am

@BeauJacques: You’re funny. Control has nothing to do with it. Wanting to enjoy myself on the blog and not have to wade through junk to do so has everything to do with it. :) If I were you, I wouldn’t be so quick to judge at who needs professional help. You should know that one should not throw stones when living in a glass house, Beau.