Oh, halle-freaking-lujah.

The end is near.

Saturday is looking to be a fantastic day. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday can kiss my hot sweaty ass.

Bring on the football weather. Bring on the do-me boots weather. The cute little scarf weather. The turtleneck weather. The pumpkin spice weather. Chili weather. Changing leaves. Crisp air. Clean lungs. Chilled ears. Brisk wind. Rosy noses.

Bring it all on, because this chick’s had it with Hades.

1. Wendielu
    August 31, 2010 7:43 pm

So maybe the weather is too warm for it, but did you know yesterday was the first day Pumpkin Spice Latte was back at Fourbucks???? Hang in there, sweaty.

2. Leenyburgh
    August 31, 2010 8:10 pm

I love it when people get me. I actually miss the blizzard…

3. KGC
    August 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Boo. Fall only means Winter is close. I HATE Winter.

4. Tara
    August 31, 2010 9:10 pm

no kidding, this was my post to FB earlier today “Dear weather channel app: all you do is lie to me. Why do I keep you around? If you are lying about that 67 degree high for Saturday that’s it … I’m breaking up with you”

yeah. i’ve had it with hades too.

5. Kacie
    August 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Oh come on! It wasn’t that bad. I had my windows open today. Pittsburgh is fortunate that the humidity is generally pretty low.

I was in Indiana (the state) visiting family and it was a freakin’ sauna. Heat index in the 100s. Now THAT sucks.

6. Clair
    September 1, 2010 12:13 am

and I thought the 80 predicted for here (northern VA) on Saturday was looking refreshing! That 69 is more football weather, which would be appropriate here as my boys first games are on Saturday!!

7. BeauJacques
    September 1, 2010 6:26 am

You really don’t ‘know’ humidity until you do sustained eastern N. Carolina LOL

Speaking of sustained- BRING ON EARL!

Best surfin’ on E. coast is Ememrald Isle (Crystal Coast) NC!!

WOOOHOOOO! :-)

ps- only wussies leave Ocracoke

8. Dan (Not Onarato)
    September 1, 2010 8:18 am

Dont worry…Im sure its just a tease…should be around 95 by the end of next week

EFFin weather…and allergies! BLECH!

9. Me
    September 1, 2010 8:21 am

Can we remind you of this when you complain about the cold and snow in February? :)

(I’m actually with you on the hating the heat…)

10. Scott
    September 1, 2010 9:12 am

Dude, you complain about the weather a lot. Didn’t you make this same post last year, only to lament making it later in the winter during the blizzard? I thought you loved blazing hot weather?

I’m confused.

11. Virginia
    September 1, 2010 9:18 am

Scott, I love summer until September and winter until March.

12. CrashJK
    September 1, 2010 9:40 am

aka…BRING ON HOCKEY SEASON !!!! Woot ! Let’s Go Pens !!!

13. CrashJK
    September 1, 2010 9:41 am

…oh and for Ginny…bring on LeTang….

14. Jen
    September 1, 2010 9:58 am

Amen, sister. AMEN. This summer has been rough on this preggo.

15. Scott
    September 1, 2010 10:03 am

Ginny,

I gotcha…I’m similar with winter. Can’t stand Feb/March. How great is April, though?

Sorry for being grouchy….I have my coffee flowing now. ;)

16. MrsGJG
    September 1, 2010 10:28 am

I’m with you! Although I get sick of summer by August, and winter by February. By contrast, I never get sick of fall or spring!

17. Nicole T.
    September 1, 2010 10:34 am

A-freakin-men. I wish we had snow-pocalyse every year. I cannot wait for chilly weather, and boots, and scarves, and long sleeves, and wonderful. Ahhhh… hopefully it stays.

18. Al
    September 1, 2010 11:15 am

Virginia… are you really going to toss the karma boomerang out there again by welcoming colder weather?

I like the fall too… but after last winter, I vowed never to breathe a word about it being too hot. I have embraced this summer with two open arms and a sticky back. I don’t have to shovel humidity or wait nearly a week for the heat truck to clear my street. Most importantly Lukey has never declared a war on warmth, so that has to be a good thing.

19. Dan (Not Onarato)
    September 1, 2010 11:32 am

Al…Lukey hasnt declared a war on warmth….YET!

September 1, 2010 11:38 am

the wife and I were on honeymoon to london and paris last week — where we saw a grand total of maybe 1 hour of sun the entire time.

I’ll take our swamp-ass of a summer every day of the week over that…..

21. Joe K.
    September 1, 2010 12:47 pm

I’ve enjoyed this summer, plenty of opportunity to take the T-tops off for open-air motoring. The thing about the weather around here is that I think you get just the right amount of each season.

22. Margaret
    September 1, 2010 4:59 pm

From Cincinnati – we have reached hades here, the weather folks better finally be right this weekend I need rain first, then clear air. Fall, please come quickly because I am just tired of summer, plum worn out!

23. redram1
    September 1, 2010 5:36 pm

“can kiss my hot sweaty ass.”
    …and where does the line start for that?;)