Kathy Griffin wuz here.

Kathy Griffin, the nipped, tucked, lifted, sucked, shaped, molded, and stretched comedian of D-List fame, performed at Heinz Hall last night and made sure to tweet about it.

Ah yes, if we’ve learned anything from Monday Night Football filler material, it is that one must have a Primanti’s if one is visiting the confluence. I assume she then went and saw some steel being poured.

Apparently, she said THIS during her show:

Well, isn’t that … disturbing.

On the other hand, Kathy Griffin married to Luke Ravenstahl would be the reality show to end all reality shows, especially if she played the Move Forward Drinking Game with us and therefore just walked around their house drunk all the time screaming, “PITTGIRL SAYS DRINK!”

1. Al
    September 10, 2010 9:33 am

Enough people wanted to see Kathy Griffin that they held the show at Heinz Hall? I would have thought a bus stop shelter would have been sufficient.

September 10, 2010 10:00 am

By coincidence, the “Seinfeld” where Kramer breaks his vow of silence to tell her, “You need to shut up” was on the other day.

3. aDerek
    September 10, 2010 10:58 am

When Lithgow was at Heinz Hall and tweeted about eating a Primanti’s, you loved it. I guess KG did something to rub your fur the wrong way.

4. Virginia
    September 10, 2010 11:03 am

I wasn’t ripping on Kathy. I was just making a joke that it seems that’s what all the celebrities do when they come to Pittsburgh. They eat at Primanti’s. So I took that further to the “confluence” and then “pouring steel.”

Just a joke.

5. aDerek
    September 10, 2010 11:09 am

Sometimes these things become a cliche for a reason. The steel pouring, not so much. The copious amounts of greasy fries and cole slaw on thick eye-talian bread, I get. *grabbing purse and running out the door to Primanti’s now*

6. Joel
    September 10, 2010 11:28 am

While Lukey on The D-List would be a hoot…it’d have to be Kathy’s mom, Maggie, who’d be doing the drinking… Kathy herself doesn’t indulge in any alcoholic beverages or do any drugs…it’s actually really cool of her…you should pick up her book, it’s a good read.

7. SpudMom
    September 10, 2010 11:58 am

I’m bummed I missed this show. I couldn’t find anyone to go with me – I am lame and have no friends, apparently.

8. LaReina
    September 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Luke may hit just about everything that walks, but I bet even he would take a pass on Kathy.

9. Greg
    September 10, 2010 12:27 pm

I had to google “Kathy Griffin”

10. Angry Mongo
    September 10, 2010 1:07 pm

LOL. “Confluence” “Pouring of Steel”

That sounds akin to what you typically would see and hear during a Nationally Broadcasted Steelers game. The only thing missing is John Madden using the telestrator to show all three rivers flowing into the Golden Triangle, as if to drain in the fountain at the Point.

11. Al Lambrini
    September 10, 2010 1:56 pm

ha! I say the same thing whenever atta tahners force me to take them to Primanti’s

12. Gina
    September 10, 2010 2:40 pm

I LOVE KATHY!!! And I love that even though her whole schtick is about Hollywood gossip and making fun of celebs, she weaved Pittsburgh into her show.

13. Angie
    September 10, 2010 2:50 pm

I never liked Kathy before I watched the D list on E but now I am a huge fan. She is actually pretty cool and the show was awesome. You missed her best tweet…the roach swimming in her dressing room toilet at Heinz Hall. I don’t think I ever heard that one on Monday night.

14. maninblack
    September 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Kathy Griffen wouldn’t play the move forward drinking game because she doesn’t drink due to her parents’ alcoholism.

sorry to debbie downer your joke.

15. elysianfantasy
    September 10, 2010 3:57 pm

While Kathy doesn’t drink, she would SO make her mom do the Move Forward drinking game. The only requirement is that you must drink from a box of Franzia.

The show last night was HILARIOUS! And she mentioned several times how much she loved Pittsburgh. And frankly, Kathy Griffin would improve Lukey’s rep by a bajillion points IMHO. She’d get Super Lesbian (her words, not mine!) Suze Orman to teach him a thing or two about finances! Just sayin!

16. Heather
    September 10, 2010 4:30 pm

I LOVE that she said she’d let Lukey hit it! She’s obsessed with Levi Johnston! HAHAHA! Luke:Levi::Dumb:Dumber…or however those analogy thingies work in the GRE books.

17. BeauJacques
    September 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Heinz Hall flunks tho!!

Check out this Twit pic Kathy posted:

kathygriffin

Oh life on the road. This was in my a-list dressing room tonight. http://plixi.com/p/44191208
    about 20 hours ago via Echofon

18. Mary
    September 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Kathy’s book is awesome and you can get her book at the library like I did. The last chapter is a bunch of mock bookclub questions that were so damn funny.

19. PittinDC
    September 13, 2010 11:57 pm

I would 100% watch a reality show with Kathy and Lukey. Watching Kathy’s mom rip on Lukey would be worth it alone!