Yinz Luv Church Pierogies

UPDATE: Thanks to @allisonyoung for finding it, you out of towners who can’t get to Lawrenceville can get the shirt here!

THAT SHIRT! MUST HAVE.

That’s the shirt Jim Shearer of VH1 is wearing in his latest Yinz Luv Da Stillers episode on YouTube, and it is a brilliant episode complete with live action shots of his BLACK CAT Bat-Bat, that I’m going to kick just to piss you all off.

CAT KICKER.

Kidding. Please. Please. Don’t email me. I have repented. Srsly.

This is also the episode where Jim tells us about how badly he wants to move back to Pittsburgh. The Pens or the Steelers need to hire this man. I also love when he’s all, “Let’s go to the highlights … there’s only two.”

I emailed Jim to ask him where he got that shirt, because I have Googled up one side of the Internet and down the other and couldn’t find it.

I got it at my friend’s store in Lawrenceville: Wildcard (4209 Butler Street). If you haven’t been, you need to go–and there’s two pinball machines in the back!

I visited their website, and found this picture.

I thought that was the shirt on display up there on the left of the “I [Bike] Pittsburgh” shirt, but now I don’t think so. Seems like too many words.

Either way, race you there.

1. eileen
    September 14, 2010 9:50 am

They have the BEST t-shirts. Wait until you see the Penguin shirts.

2. Christina
    September 14, 2010 10:06 am

My fave from their Facebook page:

Already bookmarked the address. Must go for shopping when I am hopefully around next spring :)

September 14, 2010 10:21 am

Pinball!

September 14, 2010 10:38 am

That shelf on the right, the one in front of the shiny blue thingie, that’s where they keep the Pittgirl Cult of Personality rose colored glasses. I think they’re having a BOGO sale too.

5. CarolineFB
    September 14, 2010 11:40 am

This guy is awesome. So many people in the industry are looking to leave Pittsburgh for the “big time” and he wants to come home! **LOVE!**

6. Ben
    September 14, 2010 11:48 am

While I totally encourage visiting that store because it is awesome, here is where you can order that shirt online:

7. Deirdre
    September 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Wildcard is an AMAZING store…great items and even BETTER cards! I ONLY buy my cards at this store. They are GREAT! I also buy ALL of my out of town family and friends bday and xmas presents at the store :) Owners are LOVELY and involved in the neighborhood. Please support their business!!!!

ps. Will keep lookout for Jim in Pgh…he is also GREAT. YINZ…love when he says it on VH1 : )

8. Lindsay
    October 15, 2010 10:36 am

Hi Ginny – Nick who is the guy who came up with the pierogi t-shirt is from Pittsburgh – his brother was recently injured in an accident but is on the road to recovery.
    There is a raffle for a signed Sidney Crosby jersey – tickets are $5 and available at Wildcard. Details here – http://iheartpgh.com/2010/10/15/signed-sidney-jersey-raffle/

Please help spread the word.