Kris Letang almost killed a guy

I missed it live, but I was told that Kris Letang smote a Blue Jacket and I had to find photographic proof.

Sometimes, photographs don’t tell the whole story, so I took the time to diagram this one out for you.

(original)

You can watch the video of the fight here, but here’s my favorite part.

Letang. French for “The hot.”

1. Stacey
    September 27, 2010 2:04 pm

I agree. The tongue shot was definitely the best part of the fight. They need to make a rule that states Letang must lose helmet at least once in every game so we can see the sex hair.

2. Casey
    September 27, 2010 2:05 pm

OH MY GOD!!!! that is the hottest thing I have EVER seen. He wants me. I want him. The End!

3. Noelle
    September 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Actually LeTang means the Tang. Now that’s haute.

4. CrashJK
    September 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Ginny…where do you get this STELLAR pics ?!…

We are in for a fine season of Penguins Hockey with LeTang, Malkin, Orpik & even Sid throwing some fists in PRE SEASON games ! When I saw Geno and Rick Nash drop the gloves I was spitting beer out my nose…those two icons, in PRE SEASON ?! WTF…this is gonna be a good year Penguin fans.

And where are the pics of Lizzy McGuire ? Isn’t she at the games yet ? Huh ????

5. Lauren
    September 27, 2010 3:08 pm

Letang makes me Lesigh…

What a beautiful, beautiful man. Bonus points for having an accent.

6. hello haha narf
    September 27, 2010 3:19 pm

i haven’t been able to see the hotness in him. until that tongue photo. now? swoon!

7. Noelle
    September 27, 2010 3:19 pm

I think French accents make guys seem gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

8. hello haha narf
    September 27, 2010 3:20 pm

p.s. thanks for the new computer wallpaper.

9. Spuddad
    September 27, 2010 4:38 pm

For the men who also want some French lusting: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11419212

10. Summer
    September 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Thank God we now have something palatable to look at in Mr. Letang. Leaving that photo of Ovechkin fug up for three days was cruel.

11. Bitter
    September 27, 2010 5:10 pm

This is a great post and all – Letang is hot and the fight was great – but I’m dying to read “What They’re Really Thinking”!

12. YinzerInExile
    September 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Seeing a fabulously sexy guy wailing on another for some perceived sporting injustice just shoves aside all of my carefully cultivated feminist genes and makes my inner cavewoman all *bzzzzzzzzzzzzt*

Want.

13. Wendy
    September 27, 2010 5:46 pm

YumYum! Thank you for this post!

14. DG
    September 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Now, see, why couldnt’ THIS have been the post that at the top of your site all weekend? The boys were certainly chippy Saturday night.

15. PK
    September 27, 2010 8:26 pm

How the Caps fans can think that the Kraken is the hottest thing since Burt Reynolds (not to disparage Burt) is beyond me when we have someone like Letang…

…and Sid
    …and le Fleur de Marc-Andre
    …and Geno
    …and Maxime
    …and Zabotel

…hell, you get the picture. Is it any wonder that so many women and gay men are Pens fans?

16. megrcam51
    September 27, 2010 9:35 pm

I’m on board with the hotness of Letang, but as a mother of two young boys, I have to say I was a little appalled by the sight of those young hockey fans cheering all that fighting. Not the greatest lesson to be teaching on youth hockey night, but I like the tongue trick at the end. It’s up there with Talbot “shushing”.

17. Cassie
    September 27, 2010 9:58 pm

I’m a bit sad, no one has YET mentioned STAAL on the hotness levels? Um…hello?!? Letang’s sex hair is to Jordan Staal’s dimpled butt-chin.

Swoon.

18. CarolineFB
    September 27, 2010 10:56 pm

The guy getting the daylights beat out of him looks like he’s messed his pants.

19. Angry Mongo
    September 28, 2010 7:56 am

It’s a little known fact that Ted Nugent originally titled the song “Wang Dang Sweet LeTang,” but that didn’t jive with his own manliness so he changed it.

20. B.
    September 28, 2010 9:14 am

There are many reasons why he’s my favorite Penguin. The two glorious fights and the sex hair a-flyin’ are just a FEW of them. :)