1. I’m just telling you that the new Pretzel M & M’s are addictive and delicious and … gone. [burp]
2. Sean Conboy’s interview with Kris Letang (French for The WOWZA) is fantastic.
But it’s the photo gallery that makes you want to lick your monitor.
It tastes terrible. I presume.
3. A mother of an autistic child in the Mt. Lebanon School District has scanned in a page from her child’s recent evaluation by the school and let’s just say, some parts are impossible to make sense of, some parts have ludicrous spelling mistakes, and some parts, well, I’m pretty sure it’s written in LOLspeak.
In the wise words of George Bush, “Is our children learning?”
4. Today’s word of the day is …
Coined by Ed Bouchette and defined by me as a doozy of a fumble that royally mucks shit up. Or outside of football, an action by a person that royally mucks shit up.
Use it in a sentence today!
5. Troysus has his own app now. See what you’d look like with the hair of the archangel Gabriel.
At least that’s what I’m assuming angel hair looks like.
(h/t John and Anita)
6. If you’re looking for an unoccupied wooden casket, look no further than Cecil!
If however you’re in the market for an OCCUPIED wooden casket, we can’t help you. Try the ScareHouse.
Also, “other” household items? LOL.
7. The bottled polar bear pee is available again!
I guess they had to find more polar bears.
8. Jamie Dixon pulled a wreck victim from a smoking car that had flipped over several times.
He said he only did what anyone else in Pittsburgh would have done, but I beg to differ, because lots of people would look at smoke coming from a wrecked vehicle and assume that where there’s smoke, there is fire and where there is fire, there will be KABOOM.
He’s a hero.
9. CCAC’s North Campus closed down because a dude walked into class with a bedbug on his person.
HOW DO THEY KNOW IT WASN’T HIS PET?!
Either way, lots of college students who don’t want to have class tomorrow just got a BRILLIANT idea.
Also, I’m wondering, if a bedbug and a stinkbug have a cage match to the death, who wins?
I have a stinkbug named Ray who is adamant he could take this bedbug fellow.