1. What is it about Friday that sucks the life out of me? It has always been this way. I remember when I was a teenager, I’d come home from school on Friday and crash on the couch, not stirring until it was dark and my mother was waking me for dinner.
It’s like the whole week builds up until it weighs me down and then my brain goes all 404 ERROR.
2. If you’re a reader of Empty Netters by Seth Rorabaugh (who also lives in Westmoreland County, but writes about the Penguins. What a FRAUD.) over at the P-G site, today would be a good day to express your desire to continue reading his blog.
He’s got an important meeting coming up on Monday that might mean the end of Empty Netters as we know it, so he’s issuing a preemptive strike to show the P-G brass how passionate and numbered his readership is.
I’d hate to see Empty Netters go away. You can find all the details about what’s going here.
Or you can follow the #saveemptynetters hashtag on twitter, which last I checked was the number one trending topic in Pittsburgh.
3. Speaking of Twitter, I have a new post up at Pittsburgh Magazine, this one providing you with a great list of people to follow on Twitter if you’re new to the site or if you just want to know some interesting Burghers to follow.
From @fakejulie to @cranberryperson to @mayorluke, who is closing in on having a meaningful tweet again.
I desire that corduroy hat.
5. Steelers are playing the Bengals on Monday.
We hate the Bengals, Pittsburgh.
Would you like to hate them some more?
Here’s a picture Chad OchoCinco posted that will have you reaching for the bleach:
Disturbing, disturbing shit.
6. I have never had a McRib. Is that disgraceful?
7. I was thinking that …
Whoops. There goes my brain.
Have a good weekend!
[runs to ask Woy to create a Calvin and Hobbes-themed 404 screen for That’s Church]