You know how products have warnings that are really ridiculous and make you roll your eyes and say, “Who is that stupid?!”
- Do not use this hairdryer in the bath. Do not use this hairdryer while you are sleeping.
- Consult your physician before beginning an exercise program or using exercise equipment such as this water bottle.
- [Car drives through a wall of angry lions before going up a ramp and jumping through a hoop of fire] “Professional driver. Closed course. Do not attempt.”
- This curling iron is for external use only.
- These peanuts may contain nuts.
Well, internet, THIS GUY is that stupid:
Police say a new father faces drug charges because he lit up a marijuana joint, instead of a cigar, to celebrate his child’s birth at a western Pennsylvania hospital.
Grabiak says the man told him, “I’m having a baby and wanted to get a buzz” and then pulled a bag of marijuana from his shoe.
I can’t even.
The next time you are in a maternity ward and you see a sign that says, “Celebratory smoking of marijuana is strictly prohibited,” you’ll know what that’s all about.
People really ARE that stupid.