My happy heart

I’m about to help you cross at least one person off of your Christmas gift list.

Have at ’em, yinz guys.

(h/t Meghann M)

1. bluzdude
    November 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Love it. Must have one.

2. burgher-licious
    November 30, 2010 12:46 pm

This has nothing to do with this post….but I would like to officially thank the hockey gods for knocking off Kris Letang’s helmet last night, not once, but twice. Yummmmm…..ok and this is a very cool T-shirt.

3. knitmaster
    November 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Ordered one of these at noon on Tuesday – Cyber Monday discount still worked – how cool is that?

4. Angry Mongo
    November 30, 2010 3:36 pm

@burgher-licious I thought I heard the faint sound of ovaries-a-poppin’ all over Pittsburgh, when the hair went flapping, last night.

BTW, I don’t mean to pimp [read: yes I do mean to pimp] my own stuff but someone just bought one of my Dippy shirts yesterday.

I’ve been adding a bunch of stuff but that shirt from cotton factory is pretty sweet, right there.

5. PA Girl in VA
    November 30, 2010 4:30 pm

@Angry Mongo – checked out your site and already see one item I MUST have. I’m also still dying over the White Russian joke – hilarious!!

6. Angry Mongo
    November 30, 2010 4:35 pm

@PA Girl in VA
    Thanks! I didn’t originate the joke, but I laughed, too.

I’ve been meaning to ask Ginny if she would like to do a PittGirl themed tee that would sell for charity… maybe “Make Room For Kids” or something. I’d be willing to host it on my sites and donate all the profits. (which is 20% of the cost.) People seemed to like the PittGirl Cult of Personality one.

7. Clair
    November 30, 2010 4:45 pm

I WANT this shirt. I want the parking chair shirt. i want the displaced Pittsburgher shirt. And BOY OH BOY would I LOVE to have that White Russian shirt to wear here in northern VA for the Winter Classic BAHAHAHA!
    I should just direct Hubby to the shirt pages when he asks me what i want for Christmas.