Repping the Burgh in lime green

My charter self-united husband and future best friend, Pittsburgh’s own David Conrad, appeared in CSI: Miami‘s 200th episode last night as a man whose pregnant wife was brutally attacked.

I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, so click away now if you’ve still got it sitting on your DVR, because … SCREENCAPS.

Playing against type and doing it in a ridiculous lime-green sweater. That takes skillz.

Seriously, step off.

Or I’ll step … [sunglasses]… on your face.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

YouTube Preview Image

1. Angry Mongo
    December 6, 2010 2:57 pm

David Conrad? All I see red x’s and one pic of the ever beautiful Eva La Rue.. yum.

the red x’s are self imposed. :)

2. Scott
    December 6, 2010 3:27 pm

From this point forward, I – on behalf of your local male readers – plan to respond to any and all blog postings that feature photos of Mr. Conrad by posting images of Pittsburgh’s own Julie Benz. To wit: http://www.getfrank.co.nz/julie-benz

3. Michelle
    December 6, 2010 4:25 pm

The lime may have been ridiculous – and the against type was SO STRANGE – but hoo boy, he’s still got it! I’ve missed seeing him on my TV screen every Friday night :(

4. Dan (Not Onorato)
    December 6, 2010 4:56 pm

AHHH the CSI Miami reference….

Looks like…all of Ginnys self-united husbands are green….with envy

YEEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

5. Me
    December 6, 2010 6:19 pm

LOL it don’t matter what he wears he’s still yummy! Gosh he was fantastic last night! Can I have him as my self united hubby too! You just gotta love David he’s just WOW!!

6. Bitter
    December 6, 2010 9:32 pm

Wow, Scott. She sure is wearing a classy outfit in the second pic down.

7. Christina
    December 7, 2010 6:01 am

Thumbs up for pic No 2!

You managed to catch a screencap without the sweater ;)

The role was indeed against type, but that is one of the things acting is about. That one was great and definitely fun watching.

8. Karyn
    December 9, 2010 10:52 am

Hot damn – I loves me the bad guy and if you throw David Conrad into the role? LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. He was the only thing that made me forget how much I detest David Caruso.