You go be awesome.

Three Pens posts in a row. Whoops.

Since the fire, readers have been sending me emails here and there with links to awesome things on the Internet meant to put a smile on my face.

It’s how I discovered www.damnyouautocorrect.com and how I discovered this amazing flash mob.

It’s also how I discovered this adorable video of Max Talbot being the quintessential Max Talbot:

YouTube Preview Image

Much love.

(h/t Aidan’s Mom)

1. Aileen
    December 10, 2010 10:12 am

I hereby declare Max Talbot to be my self-united husband. How can you not love this guy? Not only is he a great human being, but he has the same birthday as my son.

2. T
    December 10, 2010 10:23 am

How adorable! What a humble guy.

3. Tracy in SC
    December 10, 2010 10:36 am

How could your readers not want to put a smile on your face? You make us smile, laugh, snort coffee, at least a few times a week. Peace, love, and blessings – Tracy in SC

4. Cathy
    December 10, 2010 11:43 am

Please feel free to keep on the Pens theme….LOVE THEM!!!!!

5. Marci
    December 10, 2010 11:55 am

OMG damnyouautocorrect.com is completely making me crack up. My dogs are looking at my like I might be insane!

6. Sara
    December 10, 2010 1:52 pm

OK, how much do we love his shirt? It looks like 412. Where did he get that?!?!

7. Dan
    December 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Sara,
    the store “412”. There is one at the south side by the movie theaters!

8. Heather
    December 10, 2010 4:57 pm

damnyouautocorrect.com has me laughing so hard I’m crying. Thank you for sharing!

9. MrsGJG
    December 10, 2010 6:37 pm

I freaking love Max Talbot. The Mr. understands.

10. gunnlino
    December 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Here I am stuck in balmy So Cal for a couple weeks.

The LAers make a big deal about the Kings but it’s just not the same as Pens fans ( ‘Burgers are the best hockey fans ). They talk trash but it’s just that, trash.
    Can’t hold a candle to the Pens. They got nothin’ even close to The Kid. ( Seems like we’re going to have to consider not calling him that soon ).

11. Clair
    December 11, 2010 1:38 am

I am sitting here laughing so hard I am crying at the damnyouautocorrect.com thing. And I am only on the first page!! At this rate, I’ma hafta bust out the depends LOL (yeah yeah giving birth to 4 kids kinda makes things like laughing hysterically a little more difficult!!). Boy, if that site don’t spring you from a sad mood…what will???