1. Several of you have asked about that evil Frito, peanut butter, chocolate dessert that I ate a half a cookie sheet of, and well, far be it from me to withhold this recipe sure to increase the cottage cheese deposits on your ass. If it’s a chunky butt you want, then a chunky butt you shall have.
My sister Tina Fey in Texas, who doesn’t have an ounce of chunk on her butt somehow, is the one who makes this. Funky Frito Fruckies.
They’re fruckin’ addictive.
2. I watched Demolition Man the other night, and in addition to catching a glimpse of Dan Cortese in it, I had forgotten how much I loved the way they talked in this movie.
Murder death kill.
Verbal morality statute.
Enhance your calm.
Next time my children are fighting and screaming at each other, I’m going to yell, “ENHANCE YOUR CALMS!”
It will be a nice change of pace from my usual reaction which is dumping two shots of Kahlua in my coffee.
3. I’m not an alcoholic. I just play one on the Internet.
4. Burgh Baby explores how two sets of pictures of a child in action at the PPG plaza can be interpreted differently by a mother and how she chooses to look at life. This is one. This is another. Which kind of mother are you?
I’m the kind that puts two shots of Kahlua in my coffee.
5. Motherfrucker could be a nice replacement for motherbleeper. Hmm. Must consider that.
6. I have a new post up at Pittsburgh Magazine’s site, this one outlining my resolutions as they relate to Pittsburgh. There’s a traffic resolution, a politics resolution, a Mr. Rogers resolution, and a resolution to eat at a place that many of you will be shocked I’ve never visited, especially considering I spent YEARS working walking distance from it.
Don’t judge me!
7. Shaun Suisham talks about the Winter Classic, is adorable.
8. An awesome Burgh shirt! I’m going to assume those aren’t pigeons though.
Definitely look like hawks to me.
9. February 12. David Conrad. The Warhol.
Step off, motherfruckers.
10. Taylor Swift is coming to Heinz Field this summer. I wonder, if we treat her bad enough, will she write an angry song about us?
11. From Yahoo!:
A Pittsburgh man’s home has been leveled after city officials say a contractor mistakenly demolished it along with a neighboring house.
Hide yo kids. Hide yo wife. Hide yo house. They razin’ errybody.
Have I said this yet?
Try the veal!