A Westmoreland County man denies he was outside running around pretending to be a ninja, but acknowledges he did leave his 4-year-old son home alone sleeping while he went jogging.
But police insist Mr. Hurst was dressed all in black and “playing ninja” when they confronted him. They say Mr. Hurst claimed his mother was baby-sitting, but she told police she wasn’t.
Mr. Hurst is 28.
- Are ninjas real? Or are they like leprechauns?
- He got caught. He must not be a very good ninja.
- My eight-year-old nephew “plays ninja” by wrapping his head and face in a shirt and running through the house all, “I AM A NINJA!”
- How does a 28-year-old man “play ninja”?
- Is it like LARPing except with more [awkward kung fu moves]?
- I think the last acceptable age for a person to pretend to be a ninja outside of Halloween or movie acting is 12. After that, it’s just creepy.
- Is there any kind of “jogging” that could be mistaken for “playing ninja” and if so, what would that jogging look like?
- I have some ideas in my head and THEY. ARE. AWESOME.
- [awkward kung fu moves]