Dave Bondy is pissed, hilarious.

Mikey and Big Bob find the best stuff and this gem of WPXI’s Dave Bondy getting pissed on camera and possibly throwing his phone down in anger is quite Awesome. Capital A awesome. Captain Awesome.

YouTube Preview Image

Dying to know what pissed him off so much.

I hope ninjas are somehow involved.

Or taser-resistant drunks.

All I know is that I’ve never seen a grown man act so much like an angry 15-year-old girl in my life.

1. Butcher's Dog
    May 2, 2011 12:38 pm

Just another reason to stick with KDKA. Ken Rice would never do that.

As for whether Pakistan helped take down Bin Laden or not, I’m thinking of the fight scene in Good Will Hunting. They are going to take on a rival group on the rivals’ turf and one guy says he’ll just stay in the car. As they get out Will tells him, “You can do what you want. But when we’re done with them, you’re next.” Kinda wouldn’t mind hearing similar sentiments toward the Pakistanis. Just little ol’ redneck me on that one, however.

May 2, 2011 12:55 pm

I’ll go out on a limb….

being that he had a cell phone to his head during his report, I’d say that his earpiece through which he usually hears from his producer wasn’t working and he had to use a cell phone instead.

why he got all 15-year-old girl on it, not quite sure.

May 2, 2011 12:56 pm

Be interesting to see who gets the $27 million bounty on Osama. I’ve been turning in convenience store clerks by the score on the theory that, well, you never know …

4. christine
    May 2, 2011 1:10 pm

I saw it live last night – they were showing tape of the helicopter crash at IUP and they cut to him live and he wasn’t expecting it…

5. Spanky
    May 2, 2011 1:17 pm

He looks like he needs a good mani-pedi to calm hisself down

6. Jill M
    May 2, 2011 1:26 pm

@bucdaddy – that was the funniest thing I’ve heard all day.

7. Margie
    May 2, 2011 1:36 pm

Years ago Kevin Benson went off on someone in the control room – pretty funny stuff. Speaking of Kevin Benson, when does the man sleep? I swear he is on all the weekend broadcasts.

8. Margaret
    May 2, 2011 3:40 pm

My firewall at work blocked the embedded video but when I click on the link to open it separately, I get a food blog. What’s up with that?

9. LaReina
    May 2, 2011 3:44 pm

bucdaddy, I think Obama bin Barack will claim the $27 million and deposit it into his reelection campaign chest.

10. Pingback: That's Church » All Hines, all the time.

11. Pingback: That's Church » Year-end wrap-up. Suck it. Part I.