Disclaimer: I wrote this post from My Angry Place. Read at your own risk. Maybe tomorrow I’ll write one from My Happy Place.
Let’s have a look at some of your more controversial tweets, shall we?
We shall! Away we go!
That was a fun day.
Here’s some recent ones that are extra special.
Is “respect” what the kids are calling it these days?
Rashard, are you having trouble controlling your woman or something? Poor baby. Twitter is a great place to talk about that. SUPER CLASSY for a man supposed to be a role model for the younger set.
And then today, this:
The whole viewpoint that we shouldn’t celebrate Bin Laden’s death is an absolute valid opinion. Truly.
But then you go on.
My thoughts, Rashard:
1. My father is a PREACHER and he does not preach nearly as much as you do.
2. I love it that you go from preaching to us ladies that if we don’t give our man oral sex to his liking and frequency, then it’s our fault if he chooses not to be with us (I’d love to read a white paper from you called Swallow versus Spit. PDF that shit and email it to me.) to preaching about God, all in the span of 24 hours. That’s hilarious in a sad kind of way.
3. You, as an American, are free to say anything you want. Thank every soldier ever for that. Have any opinion you want, but sheesh! Just because you THINK it DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TWEET IT.
You’re a Steeler for the love of God. What broke in your brain that caused you to think that this is cool and a good way to represent the team? This is not your private account. This is the account you had VERIFIED BY TWITTER so that all would know this is the REAL Rashard’s account.
You have to live by different rules than regular people. If you’re Joe Dick from Bellbibboppity, PA, then that’s fine; tweet your crazy theories about airplanes and your intellectual thoughts about the availability of on-demand oral sex’s affects on healthy relationships to your heart’s desire. No one will give a crap. But as a representative of the Steelers, you have got to be more careful of what you tweet. I can’t believe you don’t realize that.
4. Would you say these things out loud to Sports Illustrated in an interview? I bet my Franco Harris autographed jersey that you wouldn’t.
5. If I had to choose between being stranded on an island with you or Jeff Reed, I pick Jeff Reed every day and twelve times on Thursday. That’s saying a lot. With Jeff, we’d get drunk and get crazy and probably go swimming naked. With you, I’d have to listen to your oral sex sermons in which you quote Song of Solomon and then end with, “All you bitches, take my shots. Amen.”
6. Delete your twitter. You’re not teaching anyone anything. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not widening our horizons with tweets about women, oral sex, slavery, God, or what “really” happened on 9-11.
You’re coming across as a judgmental, douchebaggy mysoginist and the last time I checked, that’s not what the Steelers or Pittsburgh want to stand for.
7. By the way, you can email that whitepaper to firstname.lastname@example.org.