Snow.

You guys, please don’t send me mean emails or stab my boobies with your PittGirl voodoo doll (I’m looking at you, Dread Lord Zober), but …

I’m ready for fall.

I’m loving this coolish spell. Loving the breeze.

I can’t wear shorts, you see, because I’m on Plavix for this stupid blood clot in my neck and Plavix means if an inchworm crawls a little too enthusiastically upon your flesh, you will bruise. My legs look like Heinz Field after Bane got done with it; therefore, I can’t wear flesh-baring clothing or total strangers with concerned expressions will hand me domestic abuse pamphlets.

So this cool weather is perfect. I’m ready to pull out my scarves and do-me boots and walk through the brisk downtown breeze while sipping a pumpkin spice latte.

Do you hate me?

Anyway, thanks to Batman, it snowed today in the block near the William Penn.

(Pic courtesy of my cousin)

Here’s another from @CarlZappa on twitter:

And here’s the best thing you’ll read all day:

I had a joke but I lost it. Something The Foggy Goggle something something juice box something tramp stamp.

It was hilarious.

1. Andrea
    August 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Fall cannot come fast enough. I want to wear tights with cute skirts with boots and a button-up cardigan over top. Not that I’m planning what I will wear months ahead of time…

2. FireMom
    August 10, 2011 5:47 pm

This cooler spell has been fantastic, no? I was in heaven today. I’m taking a hoodie to soccer practice this evening and I’m SO excited about it.

3. facie
    August 10, 2011 5:58 pm

That is hilarious (the tweet, not what you are enduring).

When I saw the thermometer was at 60 degrees this a.m., I did a happy dance. However, it was not enough for me to forgo putting ice in the coffee. Soon, I hope.

4. Arlette
    August 10, 2011 8:37 pm

I agree, I’m ready for fall. I love having my windows open and the fresh air. Ready for some apple cider with cinnamon, and warm meals in the crock pot. I love summer, but I suck at making warm weather meals.

5. Tiffany
    August 11, 2011 6:57 am

I have been ready for Fall for weeks, I tell Hubby daily how ready I am. Change the leaves, twirl the Terrible Towel, and make me a turkey dinner. Hurry up Fall.

6. tehamy
    August 11, 2011 8:25 am

I am insanely excited about fall. Can you say “Pumpkin Spice Latte”?

August 11, 2011 9:39 am

there’s something wrong with you people.

8. Ug Lee
    August 11, 2011 11:07 am

Amen! I love fall. It’s the only season I don’t get tired of. I like summer, but then get tired of the heat come August. I love when spring finally comes after a long winter, but then I get tired of all of the rain. I guess I’m a “grass is always greener on the other side” kind of a person.

9. JennyMoon
    August 11, 2011 2:31 pm

I love Fall too but it leads to snowmageddon!

10. Bitter
    August 13, 2011 8:46 am

Me and you both, girl. Bonfires, jeans, Steelers football and pumpkin spice lattes!!!

11. Pingback: God. I love Pittsburgh. « Two Feet; Many more miles