Punchy.

I’ve had a one-sided Twitter war (there’s such a thing) with Lynn Cullen this morning, so I’m already feeling pretty bitchslappy (also a thing), so bear that in mind.

Troy Polamalu, Troysus, has been fined $15,000 for his horse collar tackle in Baltimore’s game.

If, when those penalties come down officially this afternoon from the NFL, Baltimore’s Brendon Ayanbadejo, who was called on a horse tackle penalty in that very same game, is not also heavily fined, I am going to egg Roger Goodell’s car so thoroughly that every time he turns the heater on for the next year and a half, bits of cooked, rotten scrambled eggs will shoot violently out of the vents.

Amen.

1. Margaret
    September 16, 2011 11:16 am

That is SO church!

2. Burgh Bird
    September 16, 2011 11:17 am

That was my first thought when I heard about the fine.

3. Leanne
    September 16, 2011 12:02 pm

I literally told my BFF on g-chat today that I was in a “one-sided Twitter war” with Lynn Cullen this morning, as well.

4. Carl Spackler
    September 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Dear Roger,

May the rancid puke of a thousand rhinos be served upon you as you dine tonite.

Sincerely,

Carl Spackler, Esq.

5. cmd_45
    September 16, 2011 4:48 pm

All I know is that Goodell is turning the league into a bunch of tea-sipping ladies. The penalty for either horse tackle was enough. Neither was particularly violent. It’s football, fellas.

6. Bitter
    September 16, 2011 5:17 pm

And Charles Woodson only gets fined $10,000 for intentionally punching a New Orleans Saint in the face. What is going on in this league?

7. bluzdude
    September 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Troy got the fine because James Harrison was never close enough to a play be seen doing anything wrong.

8. johnaz6312
    September 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Out here in AZ I have a buddy who is a BIG Steeler fan even though he is not from the “burgh”. When I told him of the fine for Troy, he was not a happy man. I also asked him if he was getting bitter about the whole “fining” thing and I got a resounding “YES”, He is convinced that the games are now being “FIXED” against the Steeelers. I won’t even go into on what he thought about the Ike Taylor fine.