The State of Sexhair’s Nose

A picture snapped an hour ago and a note from my brother-in-law, Muchacho, this fine morning:

“His nose is fine, ladies.”

Whew. What a badass.

P.S. If you missed it, Kris Letang’s nose was basically removed from his nose region, placed on his cheek, and then shifted back to his nose region. Video here.

P.P.S. You know you’re getting old when you see that happen and instead of getting all “Sexhair got hurt. I should like to lovingly comfort Sexhair while surrounded by candlelight, resting his boo-boo on my bosom” you get all “[MAMA BEAR ROAR] I WILL RIP THE THROAT OUT OF THE ASSHOLE WHO MADE THAT POOR KID BLEED!”

P.P.P.S. Bonus points to the ladies who went to BOTH of those places in the space of ten seconds.

1. rose
    November 28, 2011 11:47 am

*lick*

um, sorry.

2. Christina
    November 28, 2011 11:51 am

Hehe … I am running for bonus points, I guess. It was just the other way around.
    The “KILL THIS PACIORETTY WITH FIRE – NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!” definitely came first.

The rest came when they practically had to carry the bleeding Sexyhair off the ice and a worried Sid picked up Kris’ stick to take it away. HEARTBREAK!

BTW … Sexyhair scoring right afterwards was pretty close to Sid’s first goal emotionally. BOOM – LOVE MY PENS!

PS: Muchacho rocks for taking the picture!

3. Down Goes Staalsy
    November 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Yayyy, bonus points for me too. :D I’m four years older than Sex Hair, which seems to be just enough that I feel both protective of him and attracted to him, I guess. I think the RAGE came first, followed by URGE TO CUDDLE.

Damn Tanger, even with a broken nose you are looking fiiine. :D

That goal was just poetic justice. Perfect.

4. red pen mama
    November 28, 2011 1:11 pm

I know, I saw all that blood on the ice, and it was like my son was hurt. I get no bonus points, because I just wanted someone’s head on a stick. Hawt.

My favorite part of #SexHair is that I know have my husband calling him Sexy Hair (to make fun of me), and I have to keep correcting him.

5. StacyfrPghs
    November 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Wah! I am officially old. Why? Because the first thing I saw on this headline was “nose hair” !

Also, I had to hold myself back from calling him Sexhair in front of my family so I wouldn’t embarrass myself or them.

6. mrc
    November 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Search youtube for “Deryk Engelland Removes Kris Letangs Clothes” (Safe for work…)

You’re welcome!

(Engelland is hotter, imo.)

7. Christina
    November 28, 2011 6:28 pm

@ mrc: LOL – thanks! So much fun :o)