2011 Yinzer Gift Guide!

This is the second year I’ve put together a gift guide full of amazing Burghy gifts perfect for people who are impossible to shop for (hiya, husband! Say “focus” for me.).

Go check it out at the magazine. My favorite is either the illustrated Pittsburghese guide or the Zombie Outbreak Map.

Or the typewriter shirt.

Or the necklace.

Or that amazing scarf.

I WANT ALL THE THINGS.

If for some reason you don’t find what you’re looking for there, then you can always head to Wildcard in Lawrenceville where they have some new items that I also love and WANT ALL OF THE THINGS.

Here are Christmas cards designed by the one and only Jim Shearer of Yinz Luv and VH1 fame. They are $3.50 each or $14 for a set of 8. The Myron one says “Merry Christmas” inside, while the Franco one says “Let Earth Receive her King!”

I love Jim. Amen.

These are 8 x 10 prints by artist Nick Caruso and have I said yet I WANT ALL THE THINGS?

And this is a Mister Rogers tribute shirt by Nick as well:

Go shop, Burghers! And be sure to click over the see the entire Yinzer Gift Guide.

Buy me ALL THE THINGS!

1. Aileen
    December 2, 2011 2:47 pm

I love Etsy – I’ve seen some of those items while searching the site.

2. Oswald Van Ooster
    December 2, 2011 3:31 pm

Where can we purchase the Franco card??? It’s truly inspirational

3. Oswald Van Ooster
    December 2, 2011 3:40 pm

Sorry, need to modify my question. Where can the Franco card be had online? Alas, I reside far from Lawrenceville

4. Wildcard
    December 2, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi Oswald-

Give us a call or email at Wildcard (412.224.2651 or info@wildcardpgh.com) and we’ll see if we can arrange to ship the Franco cards to you!

5. AML
    December 2, 2011 9:29 pm

So reading this after reading the Cincy post…and now I’m shopping Etsy for Cincinnati items for my sons godmother for Christmas. Thanks for the idea for looking there for something unique for her. But…ugh. At least she doesn’t live in Cleveland I guess.

6. Amanda
    December 5, 2011 9:50 am

I was at “I Made It” in Bakery Square on Saturday and saw the typewriter T-shirt and thought of you. I told the stall owner that I’d seen her shirt featured on your blog and Pittsburgh Magazine and she said she’d heard that from several people. She plans to find you and thank you for the business! I got an adorable skirt from them.

7. red pen mama
    December 5, 2011 1:47 pm

Friends bought the typewriter shirt for my son, who just turned 1. It’s my favorite gift ever.

8. Pingback: {holiday spirit} Mel’s Christmas Gift Guide to Get Your Holly in Her Jolly… or something. | Life, Liberty & Pursuit Of Your Boyfriend