Fa-la-la-la-hahahaha! Part 3.

Part three of the Steelers holiday carols is up, this one featuring the offensive line and quarterbacks as well as the defensive backs.

First up, we have Benny leading a chorus of “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” and as per usual it is a suckfest of suck with no one really knowing the lyrics by heart.

In the words of Simon Cowell, “If you would be singing like this two thousand years ago, people would be stoning you.”

Also, my daughter watched this video with me and when the camera panned across and got to here, she pointed and asked, “Is that daddy?”

I laughed because my dark-skinned Mexican husband does vaguely have that look about him when he hasn’t shaved.

Then the camera panned to here and she pointed and asked, “Is that daddy?”

And then it dawned on me. She either thinks I am a giant slut, or she doesn’t have a clue what the word “daddy” means.

Next up, the defensive backs are singing “Santa Claus Goes Straight to the Ghetto” and IT IS AWESOME!

I mean Simon Cowell would tell them they have the “X” factor and Paula would be all [ecstatic drunken seal clap].

I don’t care if they release a video tomorrow of Coach Tomlin singing “Oh, Holy Night” with Jackie Evancho and the ghost of Myron Cope, the defensive backs WIN.

1. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl
    December 21, 2011 5:00 pm

They should’ve released the D-backs first in order to draw folks in. I almost didn’t watch part 3 because the first two parts were so bad.

2. Daniel
    December 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Were Ben & Will Ferrell separated at birth? Or has someone already noticed that one.

3. ClumberKim
    December 22, 2011 6:33 am

D-backs definitely win but I watched this with my son. Now I get to explain to my six year old the meaning of the word “ghetto.”

4. JillM
    December 22, 2011 7:52 am

BEST one so far!!! Defensive backs for the WIN!

5. John
    December 22, 2011 10:52 am

I’m a Mt. Warshington native, but I live in south Florida. ALL the sports teams here act GHETTO all the time. (see anything regarding the Miami Heat). It’s annoying and offensive and the school aged youth emulate the lack of knowledge of the English language.

to see the Steelers do this schtick (whether it’s authentic or just in fun) makes me feel a bit depressed… Do Pittsburghers realllly find this amusing? Please Pittsburgh, tell me you are not amused by this?

6. Dan (Not Onorato)
    December 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeah…dont get the ghetto thing either…they also did something similar when they had the Super Bowl parade…totally turned me off…whatever

December 22, 2011 1:57 pm

merry christmas, yoyoyo!!!

8. Vivian formerly NYLuvsPitts
    December 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Daddy??? LMBOOOOOOOO

9. jann
    December 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Daniel – I have remarked to my family for some time about the Will-Ben resemblance, especially since Roethslisberger got his new teeth.

Love Mike Tomlin, but wish he had practiced more with the monitor so his reading of good wishes looked more genuine.