Year-end wrap-up. Suck it. Part II.

Let’s finish up a look at the memorable posts from 2011!

Don’t forget to suck it!

July

(That is some white white.)

— I finally return from medical leave late in the month and all of the sudden, I’m throwing signs exactly like Mayor Lukey.

— The Buccos Bandwagon gets illustrated in perfect fashion.

August

— A local mother gets pissed at new height requirements at Sandcastle so she calls Wendy Bell and I roll my eyes so hard I almost re-tear my carotid arteries.

“Business in the front. Party in the back. Bingo on the top. Sister-wife on the bottom.”

Earthquake! F*%K!

— The formerly first-place Buccos are in a free-fall and I go … poop.

September

Bullies steal the hearing aids out of a kid’s ears and I go … BOOM!

“The bread did not cause any injuries.” Let’s all fall down laughing together!

Wicked comes to Pittsburgh and blows my mind and now I want to be a green girl.

What They’re Really Thinking: Flubber Edition.

I explode the bandwagon and Calvin has something to say about it.

Bob Pompeani gets his FREAK ON.

October

Someone stole a bridge. A BRIDGE. [blink] A BRIDGE!

Arron Asham goes too far.

The Bigfoot conference comes to town and brings The Squatchdetective with it.

The city gives itself parking tickets and then sues itself. Hilarity ensues.

November

The Penn State scandal breaks and I call for Joe Paterno’s everything.

The very next day, I discover the glory of super-cute, super-sexy Hittsburgh and the comments proceed to rock my world to the fullest.

What They’re Really Thinking: Hittsburgh Edition. ‘Cause I’m a bitch. “Way harsh, Tai.”

Lukey tries righteous indignation out for size; it doesn’t fit.

Sid comes back and I forgot about the flowers.

December

We just had December! If you need a recap, I suggest you get your short-term memory problems diagnosed.

It’s been a wonderful year thanks to you all and I’m looking forward to more amazing stuff to write about in 2012. I imagine the end of the world is going to bring some kickass blog fodder, especially when Lukey heads for Seven Springs just as the end times start to get burny.

1. Lauren
    December 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Clueless reference=best way to end the year ever.

2. Butcher's Dog
    December 31, 2011 10:38 am

Let’s see what we all wish for in the coming year, OK? I wish for another Sid Returns posting along with a WTRT: Super Bowl Win edition. More scary pictures of the Sisters Orie. And definitely more amazing posts which make me laugh and cry all at the same time.

Chime in, minions. Let’s see what we’re thinking this last day of 2011.

3. Aileen
    December 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Hmm… I want all of Butcher’s Dog’s wish list, plus for the Pirates to have a good season. Somehow, some way. Yes, I am an eternal optimist.

4. gunnlino
    December 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Gettin’ real tired of hearing ’bout them buccos ! They are deader than last Thursdays pizza . What is it ? , 18 / 19 years of losing ! Can’t be ALL ownership , but the best part of it is , of course .
    Good players come and go standard issue players stay and cash the check and go about their business .
    Boop, boop, boop……. !

5. Butcher's Dog
    January 1, 2012 8:20 pm

@Aileen: I forgot to include the Buccos. I’m with you on the bandwagon, right behind our driver, Ginny.

Gunnlino: how do you want your crow prepared come autumn? Best get the order in now so there’s no waiting at your table later on.

January 2, 2012 10:31 am

I’m with you on the bandwagon, right behind our driver, Ginny.

I call shotgun.

7. Butcher's Dog
    January 2, 2012 12:06 pm

@bucdaddy: OK, you got shotgun. The rest of yinz jags get seats further back.

January 2, 2012 3:41 pm

I just want to put that SUPER CUTE hittsburgh thang on an endless loop for, like, ev-ah.