1. As I tweeted and mentioned in the post below, my newest band name is Holy Mother of Thundersnow.
I’ve got the air drums, so if you’re skilled at air guitar, air keyboarding, or lip synching, you can be in my band.
We’ll have groupies and they’ll be called Thundersnowbunnies.
Like the juggalos, only cuter.
2. Found on IR Steeler Baron Batch’s Twitter page:
I don’t care who you are, that’s just funny.
Also, as John Carman once said on Twitter, “I think she’s a Person of Walmart.”
3. I pinned this on my Pinterest page because it made me belly laugh:
Then I made this one because seriously, WTF HAPPENED TO KEN!?
She draws the perfect Adam Lambert comparison.
4. Ryan Clark is out against Denver because if he plays HE COULD DIE.
But he wants to play. Even though he could die.
Men are foolish. This is why women live longer.
Suck it, Portland.
(h/t Bill Peduto and Rose on twitter)
6. Tonight on Fox, “Mobbed” premieres, with host Howie Mandel and featuring Punchline’s singer, who will be using a flash mob to reveal his feeling to a girl he hadn’t yet met in person.
When McGuire used his Taser on Ginocchi, police said it had no effect because it struck a cellphone in his pocket.
Or, OR! He’s taser-resistant!
Still a thing.
8. And this:
Police have cited a man for disorderly conduct for allegedly chaining himself inside his car while parked outside a western Pennsylvania drug store and dressed as a woman.
When police arrived, the man told them he had restrained himself because he had come to buy his wife a drink at the store, but found it difficult to work up the courage to enter the store dressed as a woman.A police report says the suspect chained himself “to build himself up to going into the store dressed like a woman.”
I don’t know about you, but I always chain myself up when I’m trying to build up my courage.
“I gotta go get a root canal. Where are the chains?”
Oh, Fayette County, you win. Always.
9. Art Rooney Sr.’s great granddaughter is the next Megan Fox?
10. Finally, if you haven’t seen in yet, the new Hairway to Seven shirt:
Which is funny because the first album by my air band Holy Mother of Thundersnow is Airway to Heaven.
OMG, YOU GUYS! I just Googled “Hairway to Seven” and Google was sure I meant “Hairway to Steven” and check this out!
Hairway to Steven is the fourth full-length studio album by American punk band Butthole Surfers.
BUTT. HOLE. SURFERS.