1. We’re going to be kicking off the next phase of Make Room for Kids fundraising in the next week or so, so if you get paid soon, could you maybe set aside five dollars to donate? More if you have it. I’ll give you all the details next week, but for now I can tell you that this is the most ambitious phase yet, helping more sick kids than ever and helping the sickest kids too.
I’m hopeful we can sort of circle the wagons around our city’s sick kids and together raise the needed funds to make this happen for them.
You will be rewarded. Don’t I always reward you?
2. Well, that’s ONE way to spell it, Root Sports captioner:
3. If you’re on Facebook, and WHO ISN’T?!, then you can do your part to help the North Hills Community Outreach win $10,000 by getting the Generosity Footprints application and earning footprints, simply by checking in or by doing and logging your volunteer work! You can also win a prize yourself if you earn the most footprints! NCHO is one of three charities in the running to win, but the ONLY Pittsburgh charity. So let’s do what Pittsburgh does and help a neighbor out!
4. Readers Jason and Paul both sent me this link and I must warn you that you might die and go to heaven just reading about NUTELLA-COATED BACON!
CAN WE GET A PARADE FOR NUTELLA-COATED BACON!??!
I pinned that shit, as we classy Pinterest bitches like to say.
5. Vacationers! Now you can get to Orlando from the Arnold Palmer Airport via Spirit Airlines! Now I just need them to offer a direct flight to Cancun and I am score.
That’s a whole lot of doom in one blog post.
7. If you haven’t followed KDKA’s Susan Koeppen’s story, you really must read about the circumstances surrounding her collapse from a heart condition, the people that saved her, and her complete recovery. Her heart was stopped and/or short circuiting for six minutes.
And she’s back at work.
8. I tweeted this, but I wanted to make sure you saw it. BABY HEDGEHOG SAYS WEEEEEEEE!
Who knew you could die from Cute?