Mother of Gaud!

Update: Jacket sold! I deserve commission, seller. Donate my 10% to Make Room for Kids.

_______________________________________

I love Etsy. Because it helps me find things like this vintage bedazzled airbrushed Pittsburgh skyline denim jacket with 900 hand-placed Swarovski crystals:

Now. I’m curious. Under what circumstances would one wear this?

Because one does not simply wear this.

One must rock it to the fullest.

Amen.

1. G-Man
    February 8, 2012 9:13 pm

This needs to be replicated over and over and sold at the shop at The Hard Rock Cafe. I would buy one.
    So far as where you’d wear it, I think the perfect scenario is wearing it in other cities. Every expatriate ‘burgher could get one and show their civic pride.

2. Kelly
    February 8, 2012 9:25 pm

Gateway Clipper Valentine’s Dinner Dance.

Over a Deb Shop formal dress.

3. Noelle
    February 8, 2012 10:36 pm

This is so thugnificently hedious I can’t even believe it. Someone needs to send this to Russell Crowe because he is the only one who could rock this with any gravitas whatsoever.

February 9, 2012 12:49 am

Wait, what?!? Sold?!? I go to work for eight hours and I can’t get a bid in?

5. Tony
    February 9, 2012 6:01 am

It should be made to light up too

6. Jim W.
    February 9, 2012 8:40 am

THAT jacket would not be out of place at Danze’s. Oh . . . wait. . .

7. Amy
    February 9, 2012 10:52 am

Ten bucks says a reader bought it and it shows up at Las Velas someday soon.

8. GuyFromMario's
    February 9, 2012 6:40 pm

that jacket sez Mario’s South SIde Saloon 1989…literally! is a Maria’s Ideas classic: mariasideas.com

9. jen
    February 10, 2012 11:47 am

FYI: I saw a gentleman walking down *the middle* of the 62-nd street bridge (the Fleming Bridge for you fancy lads) this morning wearing a very similar jacket– except it was black denim.

So lack of fashion sense and lack of sense of personal safety may be related.

10. Lizzie
    February 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Can’t believe this was already sold. I am moving downtown in a few weeks and my new building is pictured here.That made me kind of think I should buy it. (A+ to the buyer, though. You’re fantastic.)