Brake for Tunnels shirt! UPDATED.

I’m so happy to announce that I’ve partnered with awesome local vintage t-shirt shop Fresh Factory to offer shirts inspired by ideas I’ve always wanted to put on a shirt.

Every cent I receive from Fresh Factory for the sales of these shirts will be donated to Genre’s Kids with Cancer Fund, so not only are you getting a butt-kicking, super soft, vintage-looking Burgh shirt, you’re helping kids with cancer too.

Update: Fresh Factory is throwing in some cash too, bringing the total to $10 for every shirt sold will be donated to the fund. Plus if you use code “CHURCH” at checkout, you’ll get 10% off!

Go check out the store for the first shirt! Buy one if you like it! Or the angry pigeons will peck your eyeballs out. True story.

March 5, 2012 10:54 am

If by “girl fit” you mean “hugs, cups, lifts and accentuates your boobies,” then perhaps some of us guys on here would spring for one each for some of the Church ladies?

Of course, we would need home addresses and phone numbers. Y’know, for mailing purposes and for follow-up calls to make sure the merchandise got there.

• Amanda
      March 5, 2012 11:24 am

If you’re offering to buy me a T-shirt, I’ll take you up on it!

• bucdaddy
        March 5, 2012 11:38 am

You’ll owe me pictures.

• Amanda
          March 5, 2012 11:56 am

Can do!

• bucdaddy
            March 5, 2012 12:06 pm

Virginia,

Tell you what: I was kidding about the address and phone number thing, Amanda doesn’t have to give me that. But if there’s some way you can broker this so that I can get Fresh Factory the money but the shirt goes to Amanda, I’ll do it and consider it a donation to Genre’s fund (really, I have all the T-shirts I need). In return, Amanda submits to you one (1) photo of her wearing the T-shirt and you post it on That’s Church. If you personally end up working this out, I’ll add $5 to my check for your effort/postage. I would, of course, need an address for you, or for some neutral location (send to Les Velas?) where you can pick it up.

Ladies, pick a Church guy and wheedle a shirt out of him too. It’ll be like Sadie Hawkins Day!

• bucdaddy
              March 5, 2012 8:25 pm

*crickets*

• Virginia
                March 6, 2012 9:15 am

OR, you could make this SUPER EASY and just PayPal Amanda the moolah! :)

• bucdaddy
                March 6, 2012 10:59 am

Nope, I don’t deal with technology any more than I absolutely have to. SOMEbody has to keep the USPS in business.

I’ll email you about it.

2. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl
    March 5, 2012 10:56 am

Done. I love my Fresh Factory Fam-A-Lee t-shirt!

3. Aileen
    March 5, 2012 12:31 pm

Ginny –

Can’t you do a “I brake for the Fort Pitt Tunnel – UNLESS RUSH LIMBAUGH IS STANDING
    IN FRONT OF IT – and then I accelerate. Really fast” ?

4. Butcher's Dog
    March 5, 2012 12:56 pm

Rush Limbaugh is the only person who ever made me sad that modern medicine could help people having a heart attack. Add him to the list of “He makes me wish birth control were retroactive” people.

5. JJ
    March 5, 2012 4:10 pm

Cute shirt….but I dislike this phenomenon so much that I may have trouble controlling my emotions if I see someone wearing it…..you ve been warned! And wearing the shirt does NOT give you permission to brake in the tunnel….accelerate Pittsburghers!

6. Jenny from the Block
    March 5, 2012 10:11 pm

I saw this t-shirt online over the weekend….when BRETT KEISEL’S BEARD posted about it on facebook! Woot! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brett-Keisels-Beard/173288106027333