Watch this!

While I’m writing up the Make Room for Kids recap from today, here’s a little diversion!

Jim Shearer took the time to produce a new episode of Yinz Luv Da Guins where Jim and his friends so deep cover for game 4.

This video really makes me miss Yinz Luv Da Stillers.

YouTube Preview Image

The sad panda music at 2:50 made my heart swell.

1. Butcher's Dog
    April 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Great stuff! NOW how big does that horrid-call, offsides-still-a-goal from game one look? Also, the orange shirts are nice; they look just like empty seats, so it’s hard to tell when the place actually clears out.

2. empirechick
    April 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Typical low rent move by the Flyers to print those “We don’t like you either’ shirts. Absolutely my mosted hated team. I wouldn’t care if we forfeit in the next round, just as long as we beat these jackasses.

3. empirechick
    April 19, 2012 3:39 pm

*most

4. Ex-Pat Pittsburgh Girl
    April 19, 2012 3:56 pm

I really wish I had know those guys were at the game, too. We were seated down behind the goal where the Pens shot twice (my friend’s sister actually found us in a screen grab of one of the Pens goals) and thought we were the only two Pens fans there!

While I am no fan of the Flyers or Philadelphia, I do have to say that with one exception, everyone treated us well – one guy even bought us licorice.

With the one incident where 3 drunken twenty-somethings decided to just hurl extreme insults and curses at us, we simply ignored them. After Flyers fans started leaving, though, the one guy thought it would be cute to storm down to us in our seats and continue the onslaught. He got maybe three – four feet from us before the lady usher (probably close to 60 and not in the best shape physically) came running toward him, shaking her finger like the nuns used to do and let him have it, while the Flyers fans right behind us were yelling at him to stop and go back to his seat. He and his friends were then escorted out by security. A guy who we thought was one of the head ushers then came down and apologized profusely about it.

I did accept the t-shirt, but only because a couple of friends offered me $20 for it to be used in a burning ritual.

• MN
      April 19, 2012 4:28 pm

I bet a lot of those t-shirts end up in the garbage! What Flyer fan would want to remember that absolute butt-kicking?! LET’S GO PENS!

5. Dash66
    April 19, 2012 5:14 pm

The best line from the video… “The only time I’ve seen this many sad orange people was when Vinney left the Jersey Shore house!”

6. Jen
    April 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Who cares about hockey? The important question is….Is the hot Australian guy single? Yum-my :)