1. Note to self: Insert random personal tidbit here. Make yourself sound youthful, vibrant, exciting, perfect, and above all else, cellulite-free.
2. Pittsburgh is the new Hollywood.
Proof: The guy who produced Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, and who is producing the new Superman movie, and who owns part of the Steelers, and who is the CEO of Legendary Pictures … just bought a home in Pittsburgh.
Go read where his home is going to be and how big and then let me know how I can become this guy’s BFF.
Go watch the video and listen to her talk.
I’ll have what she’s having.
I hope she’s having tequila.
4. I just don’t have time this week to write a WTRT for the debacle that was the most recent Steelers game. I can just offer you this:
And that about sums it up.
5. How many people in a row can UPMC executives hear criticize them for their business practices before they walk out of the room?
Watch the video. It’s funny. The guys are like, “You audi? I’m audi.”
6. The city is giving away tickets on Facebook to this weekend’s Jack Reacher premiere with Tom Cruise.
Not mentioned … the winner will have to fight Snoop Ravey Rave for the chance to take a red carpet selfie with Tom.
7. Pittsburgh is the 6th naughtiest city in America.
And before you freak out:
The report says 69 percent of people in Pittsburgh admitted to committing one of the seven deadly sins at least six times a week.
So the rest of the country doesn’t fall victim to sloth, or gluttony, or pride on a regular basis?
I think what this study has REALLY shown is that Pittsburgh is the 6th most honest city in the nation.
Suck it, Portland.
8. OK! Magazine Russia named Geno the most eligible bachelor and then failed to put a shirtless picture on the cover.
(h/t Charles, who amazingly didn’t send me a link to the catfish article!)
9. A little boy fighting Spinal Muscular Atrophy would like a Christmas card from you.
I love it!
12. Matt Lammmmmmmmanna went to Antarctica.