Before we head into the weekend, gotta tell you guys that if you don’t have anything to do tomorrow, you’re going to want to spend five bucks to attend the Great American Water Balloon Fight taking place at Highmark Stadium at Station Square.
Listen to this:
– Matt Cooke will be there. THE. COOKIE.
– Team Captains (you can join a team if you want to partake in the war):
– You can choose to buy some water balloons to whip at the teams from the stands, meaning you get to inflict damage without getting wet yourself. That’s pretty badass.
– Jeff Jimerson is singing the National Anthem and spreading his awesomeness all over the place.
– Food vendors!
– Kids area full of fun!
– CODY SIMPSON WILL BE THERE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO CODY SIMPSON IS BUT HE WILL BE THERE AND YOUR TWELVE-YEAR-OLD IS GOING TO FREAK BECAUSE HE IS SUPER FAMOUS APPARENTLY!
I asked my 13-year-old niece to show me a picture of him on her iPhone and the picture she showed me was the most blingee-ed-out bedazzled animated sparkle unicorn exploding heart gif you’ve ever seen.
I guess he’s a big deal.
Anyway, all this is for Haiti. HAITI. Pittsburgh loves Haiti and we’ll always do anything we can for the people of Haiti.
This might be the most fun you’ll ever have helping people in need.
Just be careful if you choose to join the battle. I hear those mothers can HURT.